Toribash
well i don't think he has thought of it that extensively but i liked ur post ;p

anyway, i'm pissed..was relogging into steam and turns out i need to email verify them..guess what..my email was hacked ages ago and i couldn't change it. so now i sent a message to steamsupport with games I've bought some credit card info and what not..hopefully i'll get the account back.. I've spent more than 50dollars there.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Willy > Happened to me once (loosing steam account because of hax), it wasn't that hard to get it back with proofs of purchase n stuff ;p but yeah that's annoying.
How long did it take for a response?:P

the credit card i used is pretty much terminated! but i still have it so i knew the last 4 digits(thanks goodness..)

toribash servers lagging again
Your messed up world enthrills me
that was a few years ago I couldn't say precisely, but pretty fast in my memory ! I think that was settled in less than a week.

I remember I took a picture of my registered Counter-Strike/Half-life CD key (box version, registered on steam) and sent it. I don't really know how that works with credit cards ^^

Got a "band practice" this afternoon, I might be around on ts later
Last edited by deprav; Apr 6, 2013 at 03:15 PM.
Snake, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is just 3.7 euros on Steam! Weekend deal!
I just bought it. Do you wish to buy it for you so we can play together?

You remember that game. We played it once, when it was a weekend free to play.
It's not ARMA but its very good.
well.... i need to check my balance
-----
also pass is at the same place as before. feel free to join
Last edited by snake; Apr 6, 2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump