Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
SOMEBODY DO IT NOW!

and abel... in your sig my name?

Originally Posted by darkshadow8 View Post
Me not there too.

Hehe.. alright alright

But it clearly says "Tell me if I forgot anyone." So don't say: "abel wtf? why am i not in ur sig?" If you wanna be in there and you're not there yet, then just tell me.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by VIT0R View Post
I lol'd...
FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP is against my religion (atheysm).
Anyway... C ya.

Religion is probably the most stupid thing I've ever come across. No offence to anyone (except the people who were the founder of those religions and their stupid rules.)
Vitor's religion for example... Why can't people do what they want?!?!?!?! Religion is not gonna do nothing is it? Has anyone proven that god (or whatever they believe in) exists? I don't think so. Those tails about Jesus... -.- ... There are proofs that he was alive, yes. But who the fuck can prove that he was walking on water, he was making wine out of water, and he was making meat out of bread? I'll tell you.. No one.
Religion is the main reason for terrorism, and suicide bombing... do you think if god actually exists he would let people do that? or ask them to do it? NOOOO.

Yes I am an atheist. He made me it. (If HE even exists.) I have asked him stuff many, many times, when I was little.. Do you think anything has happened? No... So that is my opinion about religion. Go ahead and -rep me if you don't like it.

It just really pisses me off.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
But atheism isn't a religion... it's no religion?

Yeash. You understand It!
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God