Ranking
Naw man, japanese hornets are the worst. They're the reasons godzilla never attacks tokyo again.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
They infuse with their bodies the testicles of grown men who are made to scream like little girls when they see them.

But if that isn't scientifically accurate, beats me what makes them so big.
Maybe the government has started injecting steroids into killer wasps and then releasing them into the African and Asian wild in the hopes that they will continue growing via. steroids being past on through genetic mutation and will eliminate all chances of terrorism by destroying the Eastern World.
Meanwhile they are developing a giant shield that will block off the wasps and thereby protect Amurica and Antarctica.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Dscigs theory sounds like a new mission impossible movie, but Canada gets its ass whooped by wasps and some U.S retard's gotta stop them.

Although I do like testicular wasps.
Originally Posted by Dupbuck View Post
Dscigs theory sounds like a new mission impossible movie, but Canada gets its ass whooped by wasps and some U.S retard's gotta stop them.

Although I do like testicular wasps.

Canada has winter to defend them, unless these wasps are capable of sewing parkas, they gonna get fucked up.

Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
I think the one I linked was an Asian Hornet.

Yeah right, if that were true then why is he scheduled to attack again in 2014?

He's attacking New York breh. My theory stands.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Canada has winter to defend them, unless these wasps are capable of sewing parkas, they gonna get fucked up.

We also have bears with hockey sticks.

Bees are hosers eh
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/