Toribash
Wow iv'e met you before and u kept swearing at me Leave If you don't believe me Tell MarstunoM!
Last edited by Shadow102; Aug 9, 2014 at 12:54 AM.
Hey im a brown belt called crayrik11 bt my irl is Erik
im an akido kinda person but willing to practice mushu. im not good at art.I dont rage too much.im a kinda in progress of being a replay maker.

Nay.
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 9, 2014 at 03:04 PM.
I'm simga.
I'm 4th Dan.
I'm in game a lot.
I love your clan I think its one of the best.
I would love to get in but if I don't I would not be mad.
If I get in I promise I will never ever leave.
So any wayes hope I get in thx If I do but if I do its OK.
bye.
-----
Don't*

Glad you aren't mad.
~ynvaser
Last edited by ynvaser; Aug 14, 2014 at 10:29 AM.
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime
Alright so...my in-game name is Daeldir I've been playing since October 2012 I mainly played Aikido during those times never really straying too far. I eventually was introduced to Wushu by a guy who went by ThatDemon during this time he glorified you and your fellow members. So naturally as far as Wushu was concerned I looked up to you. I've been in a few other clans Narc, King, and Oblivion. Narc/King were joke clans with friends, and the only reason I ever left Oblivion was that I started become increasingly inactive. I've met a few players from this clan, but never actually got to know any. My name is Trey I'm a 17 year old high school student who resides in Maine (U.S) I'm not extremely talkative I take a while to warm up to anyone really. I really do not know what else I could possibly put. Forgive my ignorance.

Still pending like a pendulum.
Attached Files
Rusty4.rpl (90.1 KB, 14 views)
Wushumasterz2.rpl (123.8 KB, 14 views)
Wushu.rpl (87.8 KB, 12 views)
Wushu2.rpl (88.8 KB, 10 views)
wushu13.rpl (87.5 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Daeldir; May 20, 2015 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Age/Replays
Mm, hello RelaxAll.

Well, Im applying here because my dream was always to be in a highy respectable clan like this, and for years I was watching [RelaxAll] and inside my mind I was thinking ''I must be in that clan one day'' and I finally got bravery to apply this awesome clan.

My real name is Caio (ik it sounds weird but in Brazil It's a popular name), and I discovered toribash about 4 years ago, searching for ragdoll games and stuff. I'm 16 years old and studied english for 5 years here in brazil. I consider myself mature and I rarely speak lies.

I started playing wushu in 2011 and I became one of the best players in the beginner/intermediate servers (lol). When I got my black belt, I started the path of bushido, the aikido. In my opinion, Its the most competitive mod (especially ABD) and today It's my favorite mod.

Started practicing realism mods on my 3rd dan, mastered sparring, parkour and tricking in the very end of 4th dan.

My past clans : eVo, Angels/AoD/HC (dead), Neon.

I sux with art stuff, I tried hard improving it but idk, I just can't do it. However, I got unique skills in-game.

Replays :

I got some cool runkido replays but I've uploaded the maximum files, I'll upload runkido replays in another post maybe.

Usercard :

That's it guys, I did my best for the aplication, see you !

(secrit : I fear killer3366 he looks like illuminati, idk)

Not quite what we're looking for - no. Good luck.
Last edited by k6vamees; Sep 6, 2014 at 08:31 AM.
<[NO]Rai> SNAPAR
<[NO]Rai> BOOOOAAAAA
I resign my application, thank you for your consideration.
Last edited by Foam; Sep 26, 2014 at 06:19 AM.