Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I love what this clans about, I'm not gonna lie, those two simple words, gave me a bit of inspiration as well
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
I love what this clans about, I'm not gonna lie, those two simple words, gave me a bit of inspiration as well

I'm happy someone - that is also still out the clan - feels this way !
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
yo peeps ive come with some questions, see ive been absent for a long time (school n' shit yo) and now ive tried to get into one of the servers but the login failed, tried others as well...failure.. (and yes i typed my stuff correctly).... anyway i suspect version incompatibilities with the serv, becauz since i still have 3.1 vers. Toribash...but before i started downing anything i'd just like to hear some thoughts about it... *on his knees, beggin' for help*
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by BitBuster View Post
omfg im oldskooler but didnt get the 40k!
EDIT: same here x)

send an email to support@toribash.com

You will get 20k for every reg key you bought.
Hmm that's probably the version you need that allows for motion trails?
Well you'll see that shiz around. Also seems that version 3.3 will come out soon. There is beta already, that has many features. Just take a look at new modes to it. Plus - thanks to skulloman's idea - it will allow moderators to "set" gravitation without need to make special mod for it. So mods like sambo.tbm will not be needed anyway.
ohaither
Yeah, thought I'd drop in. :3 Some of you might not remember me, but I've been in RA for a while.

Oh, hai Sahee, dear.
hi well when you start playing we'll speak about your "re-join-ment", but for nao you were kicked. :/
I haven't seen you playing for like 4(maybe 5?) months, and that qualifies as afk kick.
You want get problems getting back to RA, I think. And if you're going to play again, you're asked to try to get back, but well, you're not a "true" part of the clan, nao. when you're not around for such long period of time.

Still "luv", ya', peace, bro'.