Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Alright, listen up folks! There have been a few changes in the hierarchy here. The old one was a mess, so we scrapped it entirely and we (mostly Dova) came up with a new, better system. The clan is now divided into three levels of leadership: Leader, Co-leaders, and general members. The latter two are further broken down into three sections each. I want all of you to check out the updated first post here to see where you were placed and familiarize yourselves with this.

Also! Some of you might not know this but we host an abd tourney every Friday now at around 5PM eastern time. You're not required to show up for this, but we'd like to have as many people as possible there.
Last edited by Risk; Aug 16, 2013 at 01:32 AM.
\o/
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
Alright, listen up folks! There have been a few changes in the hierarchy here. The old one was a mess, so we scrapped it entirely. The clan is now divided into three levels of leadership: Leader, Co-leaders, and general members. The latter two are further broken down into three sections each. I want all of you to check out the updated first post here to see where you were placed and familiarize yourselves with this.

Also! Some of you might not know this but we host an abd tourney every Friday now at around 5PM eastern time. You're not required to show up for this, but we'd like to have as many people as possible there.

Well, gee Dy, thanks for stealing my thunder. But he's right, we scrapped the old one entirely, and have made a new system that will play to the strengths of each clan member. Also, I would appreciate it if all of you took the time to read the Zone Decree located on either the clan page or the first page. I spent a lot of time with Dyrisk getting the wording for it right and i feel it accurately represents what we should aspire to be as a strong clan.
Last edited by Templar; Aug 16, 2013 at 12:47 AM. Reason: xtorigod is a loser, and phat
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by UberDemon View Post
Name: UberDemon (Matt)

Belt: Blackbelt

Bans, infractions, or warnings: None

Past clans and why you left them: Awhile back, I attempted to make my own clan but to no avail.

Anyone you know in this clan: I talked with Dyrisk and he's pretty chill, aside from him, I don't believe so.

Why do you want us: This clan looks to have a lot of potential and seems to have it's goals set in the right direction.

Why should we want you: I'm active on the forums, I'm active ingame, and I have a lot of experience running betting servers and can help make the clan a lot of tc to be put towards clan tournaments, clan betting servers, and the like. I would like to support this clan and help get it official.

Best and Worst mods: Aikidobigdojo.tbm is really the only mod I play, but I believe I am pretty good at it I don't play a lot of other mods, but I do like to freestyle :3

One or two paragraphs about yourself: I am currently 16 years old, living in NY. My favorite thing to do outside of toribash and games alike is play baseball. I'm looking to get a sports scholarship to a nice college, maybe Syracuse. But going into 11th grade, you really start to understand that your life is moving on, quite fast. I did hit a stage in my life where I got into some trouble, but I quickly matured and grew out of that simply because I didn't like to look at myself in the mirror and see myself that way. I think of this game as another outlet to relieve stress and have a good time, and I've met a lot of good people in the process, on the forums, as well as ingame.

Your usercard:

Usercard

3 replays:

Attachment 411706

Attachment 411707

Attachment 411708

"I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time."
~Matt

Originally Posted by Erif View Post
Ey, I'm Erif. I've been searching for a nice clan for awhile. I met some of the members in game (xtorigod and DeadDova82) and got interested in this clan. And then I learned of it's history, and it intrigued me even more. I started playing in 2011 or 2010, and then quit for a year. So I made this new account, to start anew from a year of inactivity a few weeks ago, I'm brown belt at the moment. I have no experience in texturing, but I'm not that bad with photoshop. I have a tablet for painting, so I can make some art for ya guys. I'm also trying to start marketing, so that's for TC. I think I'm an above average player too, so I won't be much of a nuisance in clan battles either.

Edit: I had to go, so I posted an "unfinished" application. Here's what I'd like to add:
I've been in four clans before, two of them died fast and one was really too inactive, so I left. The last one was [-rvng] (the only one I remember), I left when I quit toribash. And, if it really is important, my best mod is aikido.

Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
My name is Logan in real life, BleachMe online. I'm a 16 year old honor student with a lot of free time who can't play sports due to a heart condition or two. I have been playing Toribash for years and have been in a choice few clans including head of Hype which died due to member inactivity. (I had to kick most member due to inactivity) My memory isn't that good but I believe I was a member of this clan at one time and also a member of ROFLmao' clan. I have known Nin, Dartz, and Dyrisk for a while now and hopefully he can vouch for me. I am very experienced in Toribash though I do have off days. I love to spar and dance around while I play as I have pretty good control of my Tori. I don't have any replays as I had to reset my computer because my keyboard stopped working so sorry about that. I hope you'll consider me and I'm sorry if I rambled. See you all around.
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time. <--- xD My bad. I was in a rush. Thanks xToriGod for the reminder. lol

What the actual fu- never-mind, just take it as a sign of good fortune. Wow, three good apps in a row. A ROW. That's like, amazing. I vote yes for all of them. I also met erif in quick aikido, and seemed like a pretty good person.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
I did indeed go inactive, so much so that I stopped playing. Now I'm back so thank you xToriGod, Deaddova, and Dyrisk.
Not the show.
Originally Posted by UberDemon View Post
Name: UberDemon (Matt)

Belt: Blackbelt

Bans, infractions, or warnings: None

Past clans and why you left them: Awhile back, I attempted to make my own clan but to no avail.

Anyone you know in this clan: I talked with Dyrisk and he's pretty chill, aside from him, I don't believe so.

Why do you want us: This clan looks to have a lot of potential and seems to have it's goals set in the right direction.

Why should we want you: I'm active on the forums, I'm active ingame, and I have a lot of experience running betting servers and can help make the clan a lot of tc to be put towards clan tournaments, clan betting servers, and the like. I would like to support this clan and help get it official.

Best and Worst mods: Aikidobigdojo.tbm is really the only mod I play, but I believe I am pretty good at it I don't play a lot of other mods, but I do like to freestyle :3

One or two paragraphs about yourself: I am currently 16 years old, living in NY. My favorite thing to do outside of toribash and games alike is play baseball. I'm looking to get a sports scholarship to a nice college, maybe Syracuse. But going into 11th grade, you really start to understand that your life is moving on, quite fast. I did hit a stage in my life where I got into some trouble, but I quickly matured and grew out of that simply because I didn't like to look at myself in the mirror and see myself that way. I think of this game as another outlet to relieve stress and have a good time, and I've met a lot of good people in the process, on the forums, as well as ingame.

Your usercard:

Usercard

3 replays:

Attachment 411706

Attachment 411707

Attachment 411708

~Matt

It's a big fat hairy yes from me.
\o/
Name:Zmen (Real Name:Hugo)
Belt:I'm Brown Belt.
Bans, infractions, or warnings: No i never
Past clans and why you left them:[J](JAZZ),[BCP](Blood Circle Pro) I Leaved this Two Clans Why I need an Good Clan .
Anyone you know in this clan:Ah I Don't Know Nothing Person In ''Zone'' So i Want To enter if yours agree.
Why do you want us:The ''Zone'' Is One Awesome And Loyal Clan For This Motive i Want To enter if yours Agree.
Why should we want you:I'm Awesome I Have Much Replays And My Skills Is Cool I Winned [Urban]Erth,[Urban]SaintoWar And [duck]Juhizz Good yah ?

Best and Worst mods:Bests:Mushu,ABD,Judo,Wushu,Lolnade3fast,Spars and Parkours .Worst Mods:Aikido (Not More) And Twinswords.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: In Real Life i am 13Years Old And i am Loyal In The All Clans In Toribash .
Your usercard:i Don't Know What it Is Sorry :/

3 replays: i Make One Extreme Dismembers Replay , One HeadKick,One Speed Decap And I Made One DM in Chest Of Uke
Well My name is John in real life,Pwnmaster2 is my name online.I'm 14 and am in 9th grade i like this game because it can be a thing to do to get away from life sometimes iv'e been playing toribash since 2012 and indeed slowly get qi that's why i'm still brown belt.The reason iv'e come to Zone is because i like to talk a lot and this will indeed keep Zone alive,also sadly there are a lot of clans who just base on ingame skills in which is boring i like a social clan who will talk and play for fun instead of a clan who will be inactive on forums but are very active ingame makes no sense to me i think i have 100+ post and i post daily unless my internet decides to kill it's self. I can't post replays because iv'e recently downloaded 4.4 and haven't made any decent replays so sorry on that part.

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by pwnmaster2; Aug 16, 2013 at 02:34 AM.
The Sexy ONE!
Originally Posted by Zmen View Post
Past clans and why you left them:[J](JAZZ),[BCP](Blood Circle Pro) I Leaved this Two Clans Why I need an Good Clan .
Anyone you know in this clan:Ah I Don't Know Nothing Person In ''Zone'' So i Want To enter if yours agree.
Why do you want us:The ''Zone'' Is One Awesome And Loyal Clan For This Motive i Want To enter if yours Agree.
Why should we want you:I'm Awesome I Have Much Replays And My Skills Is Cool I Winned [Urban]Erth,[Urban]SaintoWar And [duck]Juhizz Good yah ?

Best and Worst mods:Bests:Mushu,ABD,Judo,Wushu,Lolnade3fast,Spars and Parkours .Worst Mods:Aikido (Not More) And Twinswords.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: In Real Life i am 13Years Old And i am Loyal In The All Clans In Toribash .

3 replays: i Make One Extreme Dismembers Replay , One HeadKick,One Speed Decap And I Made One DM in Chest Of Uke

You are missing a important line, you have improper grammar, and you are in another clan. NO.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Name: Leonbebo
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt

Bans, infractions, or warnings: I'm clean
Past clans and why you left them:
Anyone you know in this clan:
Why do you want us: I want to fight with teammates
Why should we want you: I'm great at judo and i'm loyal
Best and Worst mods: Best: Judo Worst: wushu
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I'm always online. I never Miss out.
Your usercard: 2280 (IQ)
3 replays: Don't have any sorry . But I am very good
Originally Posted by Zmen View Post

I can't even understand what you're saying on half of this. No.

Originally Posted by pwnmaster2 View Post
Well My name is John in real life,Pwnmaster2 is my name online.I'm 14 and am in 9th grade i like this game because it can be a thing to do to get away from life sometimes iv'e been playing toribash since 2012 and indeed slowly get qi that's why i'm still brown belt.The reason iv'e come to Zone is because i like to talk a lot and this will indeed keep Zone alive,also sadly there are a lot of clans who just base on ingame skills in which is boring i like a social clan who will talk and play for fun instead of a clan who will be inactive on forums but are very active ingame makes no sense to me i think i have 100+ post and i post daily unless my internet decides to kill it's self i can't post replays because iv'e recently downloaded 4.4 and haven't made any decent replays i

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me.

I'm a bit torn on this one. On one hand, you got the phrase (sort of, you will want to fix that up to get the exact quote) and the content isn't bad at all. But the grammar alone is bad enough to give me second thoughts. If you fix up the grammar my vote will change to a yes but for now I'm going to stay neutral. You fixed the phrase so I'll go ahead and say yes.
Last edited by Risk; Aug 16, 2013 at 02:37 AM.
\o/