Toribash
I'd probably say Nunu, Lux, and Urgot.

Its so funny when people back off Urgot thinking they're out of range of my locked-on acid hunters.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Is Jarvan still decent after his nerfs?

yes he's still really good in both lane and jungle.

When I jungle I max E first, When I lane I max Q first and run manaregen/lvl runes and rush a philo stone.
Solo top of course

Jungle is standard metagolem build
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
yes he's still really good in both lane and jungle.

When I jungle I max E first, When I lane I max Q first and run manaregen/lvl runes and rush a philo stone.
Solo top of course

Jungle is standard metagolem build

Cool, I've been considering buying him for ages, I just wasn't sure how good he was after the nerfs.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Jarvan is the best champion in the world.

He can solo top, jungle, carry gays, tank, dance and tell jokes about panthions sexuality.
This message is brought to you by the letter Boonana.

Also is anyone else gonna buy some of the harrowing skins? We could make a team of dem sexy skeens.
piss
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Boots of swiftness
what

didn't have time to change it into black clever cause i just raped. and thought may as well keep it on.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
didn't have time to change it into black clever cause i just raped. and thought may as well keep it on.

Berserker greaves are much, much better on Caitlyn.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
teemo is gay

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.