Toribash
Guys im going to have to withdraw my

app because i guess some people dont like me in the clan so i just dont want to be in there way so ill just back off
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones
Originally Posted by NinjaKyle View Post
Guys im going to have to withdraw my

app because i guess some people dont like me in the clan so i just dont want to be in there way so ill just back off

Ok, bye.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Name: kills4fun
Belt:black
GMT: - 7:00
Past Clans: ascend

Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...name=kills4fun

About Yourself: I intend to be the #1 modrank in Erthtk no matter what it takes

so...
Name: Florian (Chen)
Belt: Black
GMT: +1 i think. I live in Germany so
Past Clans: Flip, Gold, Black, Luminescence

Player Card: Dont know what you mean

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Nope

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Yes i can spar :3 but i dont have any replays because i downloaded the new TB and all my Replays are gone

About Yourself: Im a guy who plays with much Humor .. so .. if you are going to spar with me or somthin' .. you'll have to laugh .. I'm normally a Wushu Pro more or less and .. its my Favorite Mod to .. after xspar :3 Im really Forum Active and if i dont post sometimes i have school stress or somethin' My Ingame Activity is 11/10 If you wanna Play search me on Wushu servers )

Great Greetz your German Senpai Master Dovahkiin Everything Guy DD
Chen
Name:Ingame:Mudjad|My real name : Mohammad
Belt: 2rd dan Black belt
GMT: +3
Past Clans: [Ascend] (Flip) (Shift)

Player Card:http: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/mudjad.png

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):No Dont Have a former Account

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I dont Spar Never Tried to Spar , but I've Spared once with my friend . the replay is below and its a back flip spar .

About Yourself: First of all My name Mudjad i really like [eVo] Some of my friends is in it and my best friend said to me that i may have a chance to join and he is Victor4554 , i am Jordanian , i was born in Palestine , in 8th Sep 2000 , i start to play this game since 2013 , I've met some of [eVo] Members (P0int , Shade <3 , and Victor4554 , he said to me that i have chances to join [eVo] , so all what i do i cam here and applied , hopefully that i can be a member in my favorite clan. thats all what i have to say , all the best ~Mudjad.
Attached Files
#M-Kick.rpl (239.2 KB, 3 views)
#Manip-Wip-Edited.rpl (118.1 KB, 3 views)
#M- Uke Reaper.rpl (179.6 KB, 3 views)
#M- War Hero.rpl (179.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by MudJad; Jan 28, 2014 at 04:46 PM.
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
↝|[U]|[Shift]|[Flip]|[Cheat]|↜
↝Angels ツ my twin for ever↜
@imzcrazy: Well, you convinced me, you're good in-game, and really a nice person, has my yes. Keep posting in pre-evo.
@kills4fun: You'll not get rank 1, thats mineYou're good in-game, but you could add some usefull things on "about yourself", neutral for now. Start posting in pre-evo.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

imzcrazy: I say a yes for u

MinerIE: I say yes for u too

Mud: U have my yes

Chen: I'm Neutral, post on pre-evo find me in-game and i may change the answer
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
thx Victor <3
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
↝|[U]|[Shift]|[Flip]|[Cheat]|↜
↝Angels ツ my twin for ever↜
Although he is 13 years old, he is quite mature for his age. I've played with him in in-game and I can say that he is quite good in Aikido.tbm

So I will say yes! ;If I can vote

As for loyalty, I'm not sure. Can you give some reasons why you left your past clans?
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
Name:Feedmemore (Hiels)
Belt:2ND Dan Black Belt
GMT: +7
Past Clans: Elite , Brave ,The Kira Fighters

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): -

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I practiced spar for 3 months and still can't spar

About Yourself:My real name is Hiels,Im from Indonesia,Jakarta (GMT +7).
I play this game since 2013.I Interested to join eVolution because its a good,active,and loyal Clan for me.Im Trying to be more forum active than ingame active.but sometimes i cant online inforum/ingame because im to busy with my works.Anyways,I normally play Aikido and Taekkyon and sometimes played Ninjutsu/Rk-mma too.That's All,thanks

Best Regards
~Feedmemore

I withdraw my app
Last edited by FeedMeMore; Feb 1, 2014 at 06:57 AM.