Toribash
Originally Posted by akina View Post
https://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=524

alejandro has been on it for years

One of the perks of being official. No point doing it alone though. Hats off to Alejandro for being the one man army he is
-----
https://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=524

alejandro has been on it for years
-----
nah they wont refuse anything due to spamming and if they do they should already make cream unofficial then
-----
only reason cream is still official is because alejandro has been posting alone about cumming in the thread for like last 4 years or something

Wish they wouldn't refuse but we've seen logic getting thrown out of the window haven't we?
Last edited by NOTITLE; Apr 11, 2023 at 08:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
NO TITLE
i dont think it has anything to do with official or non-official clan
-----
it is just overlooked due to the forums being dead anyways nobody really cares and nobody really gets hurt and it just kinda benefits the forums having atleast some activity
Last edited by akina; Apr 11, 2023 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dunno [AS] got rejected 3 times before getting official. Not sure if it was for spamming but definitely not due to inactivity
NO TITLE
yeah well if they refuse official due to "spam" or something its just another reason to say staff sucks in discussion board
yeah well if they refuse official due to "spam" or something its just another reason to say staff sucks in discussion board

Right Getting refused won't affect this clan much to be honest
NO TITLE
if they do that its almost like they want the game to die
-----
conspiracy toribash staff=actually sumotori devs actually intentionally sucking so they can kill toribash and make sumotori popular again
Last edited by akina; Apr 11, 2023 at 09:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I mean. It's pretty dead at this point. Almost no new players and most players are only active on the forum. I checked in-game today and there were two servers besides the public ones
NO TITLE
keep it up guys you’ll get official in no time guys
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by piss View Post
keep it up guys you’ll get official in no time guys

Oof hearing this from you makes it sounds like a threat. Be gentler
NO TITLE
I would never I am such a benevolent creature
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal