Toribash
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Thanks Hack. I've never payed much attention to what colors are in the game, I don't use or sell any of my crap anyways so w/e. I don't have the game or anything capable of checking mapping right no, so no I haven't checked it, it's probably messed up.
Anyways, nice looking set you got there. I like that simplistic stuff despite not being able to pull it off myself ;)

Honestly I would take the brush skills you have over my lazy vector crap any day. All tb related things aside you are very good and I am jealous ;o.
Looks like the only time I'll work on these is when I come up with a funny gif idea...
Almost no progress since last time.

Laaaaa

Here's some new thing I thought might be cool, no ideas for colors though.

Etc

If any of you guys want to do some sort of a collab thing just let me know, I could use the motivation ;)
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Looks like the only time I'll work on these is when I come up with a funny gif idea...
Almost no progress since last time.

Laaaaa

Here's some new thing I thought might be cool, no ideas for colors though.

Etc

If any of you guys want to do some sort of a collab thing just let me know, I could use the motivation ;)

I could do the colors if you want Jebus.
I could stand by and tell you that I really like dem eyes
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
:<

pls no

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder