Toribash
View Poll Results: Clan war?
Yes
10 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I just traded it qith some random blackbelt a few minutes ago for acid!
so lucky I is
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
desperately need help
My brethren, while downloading the new version of toribash and clearing my harddrive I accidently deleted all of my replays. Thats why whenever possible, if you could be so kind, when you see a replay of mine in the forum, plz put them in this thread that I may upload it back to my desktop. thank you to all who oblige.

(there may be a prize for person who finds the most. =0)
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
Me breda heres your replays of what i could find.

GIMME PRIZEZ!!!!11!1one

Attached Files
ricochet.rpl (41.0 KB, 2 views)
style 9.rpl (98.4 KB, 2 views)
style 18.rpl (57.2 KB, 2 views)
style 22.rpl (100.2 KB, 2 views)
style 24.rpl (125.3 KB, 2 views)
sumo slam!.rpl (71.0 KB, 2 views)
the charger.rpl (92.9 KB, 2 views)
the meanie.rpl (220.5 KB, 2 views)
the tempest.rpl (231.3 KB, 2 views)
wolverine showdown.rpl (234.3 KB, 2 views)
Have you ever played chess? FUCK NO, you haven't played chess till you've played Wii chess!
thnx man these are helpful altough you just got it from the clan replays thread 7.7. If anyone else would like to contribute I'm I have dozens scattered about the forums.
Last edited by SgtBeans; Jan 2, 2009 at 06:52 AM.
I selling Radio set =]]]
Hey yall i sell Radio set for 10k if you want that Awesome set you better hurry up... if you want Low Sell well.. comment me about it =D

And we need Clan Picture like Clan [NO]
Pendragon = Bandwagon.