Toribash
Wait how did you get your account back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Ye Yesterday I had not noticed until I joined A server I think it was because I opened toribash Outside of steam and it probally Was auto loged in
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Im not leaving Nitro, I just posted my clan app the same day i got into Nitro and you replied to it kind of late so
Real deal for real.
Did you not read the first post at all? Sigh. Never mind, error is right. You shouldn't talk here anymore, but just a quick question? Does nitro know you applied to us while you applied to them? Because clans hold certain ethics and I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate that.
Last edited by Slaybelle; Jul 31, 2015 at 03:37 AM.
Originally Posted by TJex View Post
Im not leaving Nitro, I just posted my clan app the same day i got into Nitro and you replied to it kind of late so

So we had to reply fast and accept you before Nitro? You haven't understood anything.

Funny because you act like if you were a Toribash super star.

We have no more interest at all to have you here.
Originally Posted by TJex View Post

Oh i'm sorry that we couldn't reply so fast. Let me try to persuade you to join our clan cuz we obviously need someone who thinks the world revolves around them.

no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this