Ranking
I'm not sure he stills wants to join. He gave unwanted sass ingame only wanting to talk to moop and completely ignoring good old liaxo while moop was afk.

Capital NO from this woodpecker.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
I'm not sure he stills wants to join. He gave unwanted sass ingame only wanting to talk to moop and completely ignoring good old liaxo while moop was afk.

Capital NO from this woodpecker.

Oh did he? What a disrespectful woodpecker.

That changes everything.

Poor good old Liaxo must've been crying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Feeling inadequate to be respected even by infidels is feeling inadequate indeed.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Bonjour à tous ! / Hi all !

I'm Pulsion, Thomas in real life, Tom for my friends, The Asshole for my girlfriend... *coughs* i'm 21 years ,in couple ,vaccinate annnnnnnd i'm FRENCH !!

Why come to you, why now ?

Well it turns out that playing on my server preferer I made a habit of playing with several really cool of this clan.

So I interested in the clan "Parrot" and I see clearly that it is a clan or is serious and I will not be bored.

Although there are lovers of sheep and banana, I think i will have my place up to their side because I'm certainly just as crazy as them, the only problem is my English school level but Google translation is my new friend

I'm back on the game around after a year break, my job and my girlfriend took me a long time and I had unhook, but I puts me right now so I relearn to play.

My modes preferer are Erth tk and the l'aikido (and ABD).

If I remember correctly, I started Toribash in 2007 or 2008, with my first character who had such a name so bad.. and I have created Pulsion in 2010.

I have been in the Fr_Death clan and the last was the Monkey Clan, before my break, just two clan in my little life.

I have posting a replay of me online, I know, that's not a crazy thing but you will see what i look like and if you want to play with me i am very often on the "Public Erth TK" server.

I hope you enjoy this application and that I deserve to join your clan

Attached Files
Puslion - Scisaille.rpl (55.0 KB, 4 views)
>>PULSION<<
read you application in a tiny French accent, cute af.

I want to get to know you a bit better before i can say yes or no
I think fact he's using Google Translate is not giving him a big chance.

Also I met him ingame and his kiai (Skrillex - Reptile) scared the shit out of me and made me jump off my chair altrough I like Skrill's old shit.

Idk.

But by the other hand, when you guys accepted me, he shoulda join too. As speaking of skills he deserves the place in clan more than I do. But since we are more, let's say, talking clan I'm not seeing him joining.

Or maybe he is joining and I am just embarrasing myself again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
I think fact he's using Google Translate is not giving him a big chance.

Could you explain? Also macho, if you're online now can you come on irc for a minute please?

That app was all too cute and I don't know why. I look forward to seeing you ingame to talk
Last edited by Moop; May 23, 2015 at 02:23 AM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Could you explain? Also macho, if you're online now can you come on irc for a minute please?

That app was all too cute and I don't know why. I look forward to seeing you ingame to talk

I met Pulsion and told him he should send in an app, he is a cool/subtle person but I will let yall decide for yourselves.

@ Cowmeat, didn't I literatly say Moop would find him adorable/cute in someway, shape, or form LOL, word for word practically.
Last edited by Murcinary; May 23, 2015 at 03:30 AM.
Tu peut danser?

Les meilleurs applicants toujours fair des danse, pour des examples regarde les applications de cowmeat et megaJuice.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
nicejesus
O Herro it me nicejesus! I finally decided to make a app so here it is, here is me dancing. (>°_°)> <(°_°<) ^(°_°)^… here is me dropping the soap. ;~; ... here is me adding to my 400+ hours to toribash... I have no life...