Toribash
Anyone wanna join me in aikido so I can try and improve my skills?.... Or better yet, be my mentor, aikido as well as sparring...... cause i suck at both
Last edited by Kore; Feb 1, 2015 at 12:18 PM.

Sorry bruh, I think I can help in sparring, but I can't do any hands on teaching.

Maybe post your sparring replays in the clan replay thread, then I'm gonna do CnC on them
Heart of Gold
Thats the thing..... I need hands on training..... I cant really keep balanced and my punches look weird among others.

For Monks only.. this is a super private Event ;)

Last edited by BBKing; Feb 1, 2015 at 03:18 PM.
This is a really cool, idea...... but not for me...... (pls halp)
Attached Files
spar v1.3.rpl (337.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Kore; Feb 1, 2015 at 04:02 PM.

Hey guys. It's hard to have a life, do Jiu Jitsu, do kickboxing, do wrestling, and stay active on the forums at the same time. Sorry. I try my best.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Yo Rouxster.. I know that its hard. I have a full time job, a band and a family.
But you really should try to check the forums at least every third day.
We did a kickin'week last week. You're now on the kickin'list and its your luck that you posted here today. So, you wont be kicked. But you are on the list for a while. We will watch you.
But hey I'm happy that you're here now. Hope you can improve your activity.
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Hey guys. It's hard to have a life, do Jiu Jitsu, do kickboxing, do wrestling, and stay active on the forums at the same time. Sorry. I try my best.

Try to post/check the clan forum like once a week so you wont miss anything such as kickin' week and the squad event.

i am a bird now - Lil B