Endurance Onslaught 6.0
good 8/10
i'm working on a wip too but the replay simply bug.can anyone help me or teach me how to fix it
Attached Files
mat unity parkour wip.rpl (306.1 KB, 8 views)
mat_unity_runner.tbm (25.7 KB, 7 views)
Sorry, i don't know how to fix those things.
Anyway, i progressed more on my WIP. I'm so close to the end but i just can't get through that little hole. I'll keep on trying.
Attached Files
Mack - To hell with the war.rpl (331.4 KB, 11 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I'll probably NEVER be able to finish this. But have started a new project. A fucking hard one.

Since climbing is what i'm best at, And like and have the most fun doing. I'm doing this riddiculous mod. Or atleast giving it my best.

Mackan-

Getting smoother for every replay you do. Great, Some quirky movements and so on but i like it so far. Gj so far.
Attached Files
Hoax_ClimbingFun.tbm (10.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Xioi; Feb 21, 2015 at 09:29 PM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
It looks really nice so far! And yeah, that must be really fucking hard. Just keep it up and hopefully you'll make it all the way. I really liked that you kept at a good speed.
|Replays|
guillko:
Me and Xlr were supposed to finish that mod, Dunno about him but i atleast got like 75% through the mod. Haven't finished the replay but looking back it's awfull Lol, Might redo it again tho.

Vic N Mackan, Yea it's a stupid task to complete. Will most likely not get all the way, But fuck me i'm atleast gona try :P
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Allright, i need a parkour mod that is pretty easy and short, but more or less open for creativity. Any ideas?
|Replays|
Here again, looking for someone with a nice long parkour replay (1500 frames or higher) with good skills. For a video of course.
Welcome ConCon, i only have a replay atm that is 1400 frames so i won't be able to help you. :/
|Replays|