Toribash
ZeTo, I love you're avatar so much.

It looks quite a lot like you as well.

so I was gone for 6.5 hours at Dallas today for Pre-op for my throat surgery on the 30th. got out of school, but it completely sucked up my day. es poop
What's up with your throat??

Skipped school today because my GF had a rough start of the day. She's very emotional and ruined because of her dad and her allergies and stuff.
<- Most caring dude.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post

so I was gone for 6.5 hours at Dallas today for Pre-op for my throat surgery on the 30th. got out of school, but it completely sucked up my day. es poop

Have you got tonsillitis or something? Good luck with the operation!
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
What's up with your throat??

Skipped school today because my GF had a rough start of the day. She's very emotional and ruined because of her dad and her allergies and stuff.
<- Most caring dude.

Sorry to hear, hope she's alright. Also regarding mp replays, I have posted one in my app post haha. But I assume you want more. For that I'll have to go ingame and see what I can do, but it might be a couple of days from now as I don't have access to my pc.
No, I was actually mistaken. You see, I was hospitalized by some stomach ulcers recently and they had to stick a camera down my throat to check them out. I guess my mom misheard the lady over the phone. They're just doing the camera thing again to see if the medicine they prescribed me worked at closing up the ulcers.

Thanks though :P
Originally Posted by Soap View Post

thanks soap!
i made it myself, here's a link to the thread thing
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=439281

if any of you wants one of those get me a refference pic and i'll see what i can do.(when i have time, that is)
'u'
As an illustrator myself, I feel it's my job to test your skills.

hue

People like to draw me...
<-- The avatar is a drawing of me, as a female manga character.

Copyright: Me.

Originally Posted by Facade View Post
wow fenris you look #edgy

9/10 until you grow a beard

Haha, I have grown a beard ;) That is half a year ago.
Not much yet though.
3edgy5me. Also Erth hasn't been on anywhere I think he died rip.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS