Toribash
So many fancy user titles, they used to be impossible to get back in the day >_<
I think my VIP is due to come back sometime soon...
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
So many fancy user titles, they used to be impossible to get back in the day >_<
I think my VIP is due to come back sometime soon...

Don't get VIP.
Just buy the usertitle instead. Mine and pals costed 130k each.
'u'
Guyyysss. Its time for me to hang up my cape. I'm not gonna be playing toribash or chillin in the forum pretty much ever again so this is my final good bye.

I havent been in Family long but it definitely has been the bestest time I've had since I've started toribash. You guys have been awesome for realz. If I said individual goodbyes I'd probably start crying so this is just a big wave off to my greats.

I'll donate all my stuff to the family bank and then I'm off ok? (need ZeTo's email so I can pwn him with an unfinished set or two)

you guys
Last edited by Muffin; Jun 13, 2013 at 10:13 PM.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
Guyyysss. Its time for me to hang up my cape. I'm not gonna be playing toribash or chillin in the forum pretty much ever again so this is my final good bye.

I havent been in Family long but it definitely has been the bestest time I've had since I've started toribash. You guys have been awesome for realz. If I said individual goodbyes I'd probably start crying so this is just a big wave off to my greats.

I'll donate all my stuff to the family bank and then I'm off ok? (need ZeTo's email so I can pwn him with an unfinished set or two)

you guys

your art makes my soul quiver with it's majesty and you shouldn't leave due to this reason alone.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post

you guys

*A wild Sad Bulous appears*
It's Fabulous
In honour of Muffin I'm going to go out and buy a muffin.
Then I'm going to sit crying at home whilst seductively eating it as I stroke my penis.
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
In honour of Muffin I'm going to go out and buy a muffin.
Then I'm going to sit crying at home whilst seductively eating it as I stroke my penis.