Toribash
Hello i would like to make application to grim reapers.

My name is lozker/lauri i'm 14 years old (one month then 15) i'm from finland i'm 4th dan black belt rank 420 and qi 4510 and i'm very active on forums but not so active on ingame i have one alt called Aesh i don't use that account anymore i have played this game over 1 year and 3 months i had three clans cold thunder, jazz and psycho i have kicked form psycho and i don't know why i got kicked. i left from cold thunder because it was inactive clan and i left from jazz because my friend called tahtoosa wanted own that clan for lone i was leader too and he is my irl friend too i would like join to grim reapers because this is cool clan i have one infraction because i forget put in market section what are payments and i don't have any bans i always watch some videos from youtube.

Thanks for reading
~lozker
Last edited by hunter; Oct 21, 2013 at 08:56 PM.
Originally Posted by lozker View Post
Hello i would like to make application to grim reapers.

My name is lozker/lauri i'm 14 years old (one month then 15) i'm from finland i'm 4th dan black belt rank 420 and qi 4510 and i'm very active on forums but not so active on ingame i have one alt called Aesh i don't use that account anymore i have played this game over 1 year and 3 months i had three clans cold thunder, jazz and psycho i have kicked form psycho and i don't know why i got kicked. i left from cold thunder because it was inactive clan and i left from jazz because my friend called tahtoosa wanted own that clan for lone i was leader too and he is my irl friend too i was leader too i would like join to grim reapers because this is cool clan i have one infraction because i forget put in market section what are payments and i don't have any bans i always watch some videos from youtube.

Thanks for reading
~lozker

^Dat punctuation. You seem pretty cool, but I don't know a ton about you. You say you aren't very active in game, but on the forums you are. Yet you don't have an awful lot of posts? I'm unsure. I'll wait to hear the opinions of my fellow members.
#Swag
I know your situtaion but I'm not sure what m deccision should be...
Just wait like 3 days I think we will judge by that time

i was wondering will u accept a 2nd dan?
if they are skilled enough
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
yo viper if u remember me i challenge u to another lenshu match the scores are 5 to 7 and im winning XD
if u dont remember T^T then thats to bad XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
btw lozker are u not in another clan?
as for modonaly idk if you are ready to join this clan, u should wait a while and make a good app then
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
modonali's application
Age,17
Belt (4th dan minimum), 2nd dan but ive noticed that you've made a few exceptions with some of your members.{shout out to frogy XD hi bro}
Country/GMT,(GMT+10:00) canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum), started in early 2011
Forum Activity (From 1-10), 9-10
In-Game Activity (From 1-10), 10-10
Previous Clans, a few clans i insist that i do not name them all.
Why did you leave/get kicked?, i left due to in-activity or i was removed cause i was inactive at some point.
Special Skills?:,i love making textures, love watching and drawing anime, i make good replays of parkour and tricking, and good at singing.
Any infractions/bans? yeah some from 2011 minor infractions not serious but to me a infraction is a infraction and all should be taken seriously i was new to the game at the time i received the infractions. i also received a 5 day ban do to yet another noob mistake. i was selling a face that i modified a fair bit but at the time i still didn't know i couldn't sell it due to the face already belonging to the previous creator and i just modified with out their permission
-----
@insanity im great full for your advice and will always keep that in mind but ive waited 2 years for this moment and i still have to beat vipertech in lenshu the score aint settled yet XD. but insanity i will keep those words in mind and im here to prove that i am ready and that i can show you that im determined to be a great member on the grim reaper clan.
So i hope you can respect and acknowledge that i feel determined to prove i deserve to be apart of the Grim Reaper's
Last edited by modonali; Nov 3, 2013 at 03:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]