Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I'm not into that techy stuff, but judging by the effort it took to make these sets, I'd definitely advise you to go for JackerFX's set. The second one looks a lot too plain and is nowhere near worth that kind of money. I would pay 20k max for it. The third one is kind of a prime example for a good idea that's been executed badly.

Again, that's just my opinion.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
the second and last set isn't worth the money they are asking.

the first- ask if it is c/p or not. link me to the thread
Last edited by killer3366; Apr 28, 2013 at 12:52 PM.
Well if you want my opinion too I like the third set the most. I feel like it has more soul than the others, sure set 1 is probably made better but the head doesn't even look like a head imo, just looks like a bunch of stuff in a round ball. I prefer it simple over textures that covers whole body so that's probably another reason why I like the third
piratez
And you need to pick a set that has affordable joints to go with it
-----
Oh BTW decided to take vames advice and My mom seems to be alright with me playing the game again... for now but I will be playing again

Thanks vames ;o
Last edited by EdiTz; Apr 28, 2013 at 04:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
yeah i see where you guys are goin, killer, there is no thread that i know of, this is over pm.

im gonna see if the maker of the 1st one can relocour the red lights and make them blue
lol, how bout this one, negotiating the pric

Edit: changed picture, this is the one that i think imma buy, minus the santa hat

70k tc?

Last edited by Zer0; Apr 29, 2013 at 06:23 AM.
Again if you can get like Platinum force and Quick silver relax go for it
But you will also need full 512
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Originally Posted by Zer0897 View Post
lol, how bout this one, negotiating the pric

Edit: changed picture, this is the one that i think imma buy, minus the santa hat

70k tc?

This one's worth 40-50k. The head's worth the most; 15-25k, if it's not c/p originally, if the head's c/p then the whole set's worth around 30k max. If you want a set that you'll keep for ever and ever #happilyeverafter# I'd suggest waiting longer, or searching out sets yourself. Unless of course you're desperately in love with that santa set (minus the santa hat.)