Toribash
Originally Posted by vschoola View Post
So, yeah.
I recently joined Chess, so many of you don't know me. I'll probably read this chat everyday, so you'll soon get used to me. ( I hope )

I guess you don't know which kind of stuff woman go into those parties. If you manage to meet someone nice, you're a lucky guy.

Aaaahh!!! Another 2009 member!
You are already cool with me.

Also it was kinda a joke at my expense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Aaaahh!!! Another 2009 member!
You are already cool with me.

Oh well. Thanks, haha.

Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Also it was kinda a joke at my expense.

You know, before seeing one of these parties, I didn't believe in mutations.
Foxy*~ 'Cause flying is too mainstream!
Funny thing is that here in Paraguay like in Brazil to get laid you only need to dance reggaeton instead of funk, bitches get crazy and put their ass up your dick and you are there dancing with the hardest boner you ever had... then you go to the bathrooms. And also they don't care if you are drunk.

World is crazy. Good girls I miss'em.
I know that feeling, bro.

My dream is to get a girl that is intelligent (nerd), funny, and no need to be fat. JUST THAT. And I just found one like that. (I mean, the one who agreed to kiss me)
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
Hello Everyone I am back honeymoon was great , and I see you have a show your self thread , my post a few pics ;). Anyways I see this clan has gotten alot more active then ever :3 and Me gusta. Hi carnage , Ive met you somewhere before ,but i forget .
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Wolffffffffff I saw you . Remember meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol jk <3 WOLF
Also I'ma be starting my Signatures , Got my bud Alpha in the background .

Hey evil. If you are making a shop can I be apart of it.
So, yeah.
I recently joined Chess, so many of you don't know me. I'll probably read this chat everyday, so you'll soon get used to me. ( I hope )

I guess you don't know which kind of stuff woman go into those parties. If you manage to meet someone nice, you're a lucky guy.

Well welcome. Enjoy your stay.
Hi Coff, what's up? I have one thing to tell ya. THIS BACKGROUND IS MAKING ME BLIND. With love, Math.
So, yeah.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Also, about the women that likes funk parties: they're just brainless, if you want to get laid, they're the fastest and the cheapest opition. Not to mention that we can consider them objects that facilitate our fap. Or would you prefer your hand?

BUT STILL, I'm waiting for my nerd not-fat girlfriend.
Originally Posted by Math View Post
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Thank you and good luck. (You'll certainly need it)

Originally Posted by Coff View Post
Well welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Thank you

Originally Posted by Aoc View Post
Funny thing is that here in Paraguay like in Brazil to get laid you only need to dance reggaeton instead of funk.

World is crazy. Good girls I miss'em.

I think you don't even need to know how to dance. But well, globalized world, freedom of speech, minds full of ideas that were just created by the good and old capitalism hidden in these shameless advertisements.(a.k.a. pseudo "own" ideas).
Whatever, I just ignore these kind of thing and keep living my miserable life.
Created a drama.
Foxy*~ 'Cause flying is too mainstream!
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Hi Coff, what's up? I have one thing to tell ya. THIS BACKGROUND IS MAKING ME BLIND. With love, Math.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Also, about the women that likes funk parties: they're just brainless, if you want to get laid, they're the fastest and the cheapest opition. Not to mention that we can consider them objects that facilitate our fap. Or would you prefer your hand?

Edited. I lost a bet to my friend so I had to use it.
Math by the way I definetly agree with you.
Sup schoola! You're PHSS' cousin or something, right?
Welcome.
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
Aug 2009 here <3

Wibbles noobs anyone? Eh?

I used to post stuff in wibbles sometimes :3
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.