Toribash
Belt is brown
Age is 11
Name is louvel maughn abaoag(Im not from US)
Thing about yourself is i hang out on computer mostly everyday
GMT: -4 hours
And anything else needed? My skype is maui.abaoag
Risk, no
Originally Posted by 6trollface View Post
I don't want to sound mean, but how is it possible to suck at minecraft.

What does that have to do with anything?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Don't take this the wrong way but without putting any effort in your app you're probably not getting in :l
I mean even though we don't have a belt requirement we're still concerned about who joins our clan and if filling in a couple of questions is your only try of showing how good/awesome you are then that's not getting you anywhere.
Sorry if this sounds harsh, i just woke up but feel free to rewrite your app with more effort
Originally Posted by 6trollface View Post
I don't want to sound mean, but how is it possible to suck at minecraft.

Same as sucking on drawing in Gimp or Photoshop. You need some creativity for it. Also don't post these things in our recruitment thread unless applying.
Last edited by Hattersin; Mar 13, 2013 at 10:56 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
Belt 3rd dan
Age 18
Name woodysaad/real name :woody
Thing about yourself i like to make clan war so i donate the clan bank some tc/and i am so active on forums
GMT lebanon
And anything else you feel is needed.i play tb all days and my fb name is woody saad
Last edited by woodysaad; Mar 13, 2013 at 05:19 PM.
Hey Guys Im Scrubs6 And Id Like To Join Obey, Imma Tell You About My Self Now.
Okay So Im From India, And My Name Is Kartikeya Sharma, My Age Is 14 Years, And I Like To Play Toribash Alot Im A Green Belt But Im Very Skilled In Akido, Akido Big Dojo And Greykido. If You Wanna Know Anything Else Just Ask Me.
^ more apps like that, we like people that can say a lot about themselves, and they don't do the bare minimum by using an outlined fill-in-the-blank application
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
we need, but we also need normal typing.

capping every damn word makes me want to die little by little
I play games and lift weights.