Toribash
Cael

A lithe man with a swordsman's swagger approaches Raethan.
"Ho there! Have you a letter of honor?"

Daven's Quarry

"And how long would those supplies last when compensating for the profits of Central? Not long, I am willing to bet. We have no qualms with His Majesty, of course, but the return is not enough for the give. What you ask is separation of all trade from Rhavin ports and those aligned with Galt. That's a very large loss. We may be willing to support in less damaging ways?"
Cael

Raethan looks at the man who seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. "I have a letter" says Raethan, handing it to him.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Daven's Quarry
"Maybe hypothetical abstractions of money isn't giving you the same vision as I am, Lord Rhavin. Name a price, I'd happily double it, and give it to you every month this war is fought."
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Cael

The man scans the letter, then hands it to Raethan.

"Then follow me. The Dragon awaits."

He walks off.

Daven's Quarry

Tomas frowns.
"We cannot restrict trade for you. Your offers cannot budge that decision."
He takes a breath.
"As I said, we may be able to assist you in other ways. We have contacts in Central from which we can gather information. We are willing to pay a deeper tax for our trades. We can focus trade on things to help the war effort. But we can not restrict our trade."
Last edited by Thorn; May 28, 2012 at 04:02 PM.
Daven's Quarry
Bryce exhales deeply.
"I see, but I'm not unwilling to compromise. We still require military access, just for loyal troops coming back and forth. And we may need to commandeer ships if the situation calls for it. You don't need to restrict access, but as you said, I think it would be fair to tax goods more so at enemy held cities. Maybe that will do my job itself."
He smirks at Tomas.
"The rest sounds grand."
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Daven's Quarry

Tomas' eyes widen.
"All of th-"
He pauses and closes his eyes. They open again as calm as before.
"Lord Bryce, perhaps you can grant us a favor in return for our services. This situation may cause trouble for our traders. A small force to use as a guard for the merchants in our companies would be greatly appreciated."
Daven's Quarry
"Of course sir. You've been generous to me, and to your realm. I'll send note to the nearest barracks to your ports, and have them train guards for any and all ships that fly your banner."
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Daven's Quarry

"Good dealings, Lord Bryce. We will stay a day until we return. If you've a need of me, I'll be in a nearby inn called Thorn and Olive. Is there anything else?"
Daven's Quarry
"That's all"
Bryce stands, and gives Tomas Rhavin an outstretched hand.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn