Toribash
*Sigh*

Alright guy. These guys say yes. They seem to really trust you. And I gotta admit, I've heard some bad things about Psy. Let's hope that you'll bring some times, I guess.

Even though the app was hard as hell to understand, I'm switching my No to a Yes. If that's possible, of course.
beware
the goblin
Hello The Prophcey and here is my application,

*I am 3rd dan on my real account.
*I am very forum active.In my real account I have lıke 2000 posts.
*I have replays but they are not good at all.They wont impress you.
*Currently I have 0tc but ın the past I had lıke 78k.

In every members signature I can see that it says you are recruiting.So here is my application.So I will tell you everything about me.
-My name is Jack.I am 16 years old but very mature.I come from England but due to my dads work we moved to Turkey.I say I have a mature charcter and I lıke how this clans members are all mature and forum active.I am very calm.

I am very nice person.I usally play taekyon.Since I have started torıbash I have searched for a clan that is mature like you.I use proper grammar.
I have seen this clan grow and get better every passing day.

I am a new artist.I just started a week ago.Actually I think I am quite good for a week.I am active ingame and on the forums.I also go on the IRC a lot.

If I get accepted to the clan I promıse to obey all the rules and to do anything in my power to help The Prophecy grow.

Well thank you for your time.
Hard to say about this one. App's pretty good, his grammar is okay. Looks like he put SOME work into it.

Sad thing is he has no TC, hasn't shown any talents that he has besides being able to speak the english language... Aaaaannnnddd he has no items either. Maybe those thing don't matter to you guys, but you don't expect me to easily take his word, do you?

So.... Apathy.
beware
the goblin
what is ur real account
IM neutral for now but will say yes if you can show us that you can be active
also yes show example
I dont have any TC on this account.I use to have a full texture set and stuff.
Come ıngame to see me ıf you want to see my talent.