Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Pidda, are you up for another recruitment server? The last one turned out pretty decent.
It is possible to predict meteor showers and measure how far away we are from the moon. But still, we can't predict when the pizzaman's gonna show up.
Alright. Well this clan looks like it's starting to take off! I sure hope so. Got some good freinds in here ^_^.I'll help recruiting whenever I'm on at the same time as you guys.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Move me up to Co-Leader if you want, unless you'd rather have a more active member up there. I've been spending most of my time online on another forum. Involving Yugioh.
Fixed your rank and you and Zorgub are the most active members in the clan. So I wont be removing you from Co leader spot.
I have a server Maintainer Bot you Can /Op It And It Will Stay On Spectators
Auto keeping the server Online
For The Recruiting Server if you want I can send it to you(its not my own work.I used it on many of my server and it works fine)
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
So it just keeps the server online? I dont see much of a point to it. I dont know D:
Also Im ingame right now so if youre interested in playing /jo Frost
I don't seem to be able to find your server. Did you shut it down or am i just blind?
It is possible to predict meteor showers and measure how far away we are from the moon. But still, we can't predict when the pizzaman's gonna show up.
I closed it. It was empty for a long time. Also 1 guy joined and he left after I split his body. This replay will show you what happened. :o
Attached Files
murdering.rpl (52.4 KB, 10 views)