Toribash
Some random crap from some previous accs
Attached Files
me and eb tk.rpl (80.2 KB, 4 views)
me and eb tk2.rpl (74.2 KB, 3 views)
im a ninja.rpl (246.4 KB, 4 views)
crazy.rpl (120.6 KB, 3 views)
karate.rpl (492.5 KB, 4 views)
About 20 minutes, surprised at the split, comments?
Attached Files
#Manipulated.rpl (148.6 KB, 10 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Too much random moves. You twistet left and changed the direction immadiately. That looked somehow bad. The split was pretty good tho! Not too bad ;o
raping hayz.
Attached Files
uckhump.rpl (67.7 KB, 6 views)
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Too much random moves. You twistet left and changed the direction immadiately. That looked somehow bad. The split was pretty good tho! Not too bad ;o

Shut up Kevin, y u no like me?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Here's a WIP made in like fifteen minutes. I'm gonna make this my best replay or something. I'll add another boom and a skeet later. CnC please.

Xr3apzzXX: Get straight to the point, don't mess with uke too much unless you have a good manipulation technique. That's the only tip I can give right now. If you can read and stuff, check replay makers' encyclopedia. It has some useful shit for getting started in replay making.
Attached Files
Last edited by Hero; Feb 12, 2012 at 06:33 PM.
The opener looks familiar but cool. The first spin is just great. when you jumped up, you could have boom the upper part with the arm. I don't know if that's going to be good-looking or whatever. Anyways, great replay!
That was brutal. The opener was a bit generic, however it redeemed it self with the spin boom.
9/10
Hk.- I did in a few minutes, Indisgrace took me about 20 minutes. I'm working on style rather than just destroying uke like in my other replays. CnC pl0x.
Attached Files
#Lorr - Hk.-.rpl (59.6 KB, 6 views)
-Lorr - Indisgrace.rpl (181.3 KB, 7 views)
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
After first spin, at around frame 790, the other spin in opposite direction was unnecessary. If you used the momentum from previous spin and with a proper leg placement, you got a good increase in momentum.

You may be familiar with spinning technique for getting momentum. First rotate all the way to one direction, say right and then rotate in other direction, left. Then, to get even more momentum, repeat this process and also work on getting closer to uke during all the process. You will get one hell of a momentum packed for a destructive kick.

Back on replay, the second kick around 550 could be edited. Instead of split, If you contracted the kicking leg's knee and targeted the hip with a relaxed foot, you would gave uke one hell of an ass blast.

For the ending and posing part, moving as less as possible with best looking pose is the only tip I can give.

In a replay, try to present yourself in as less time as you can.

Overall I'd give it a 8/10. You have done pretty good job on your style so, this one is for style 9/10. 1 less because of the sudden pause at frame 790. (: