Toribash
Sending you a tutorial PM ;)
Let's not go offtopic.

EDIT : sent.
Last edited by EJM; Jun 20, 2011 at 01:03 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

welcome back
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Qutiitng/taking a break from tb
Hey people better you sit down, i am...i am..taking a break of toribash for a while:the game is getting a bit boring,several exams are coming,my holyday is coming too,so i will be out for at around 4-5 weeks
I will quit clan so you guys dont loose points for my cause and i am not sure if i am coming back to tb,i mean if i do come back i think i will just stay out of clans,but who knows..
I know it is a big dissapointement but such is life,i am also requesting to be..an ally so i may make some events and give my items away
I will also set my sign as "selling this acc" but if you guys accept my ally request i will let you guys know if i sell it,i will finish the events have already started such as "battle for city squares"and "llamas vc ponies" etc..
MY FIRST IDEIA WAS APPLYING TO THE FORUM BRANCH SO I COULD STAY IN THE CLAN AND MOSTLY IN TB FORUM,BUT SINCE I DONT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS....IF THERE IS ANYWAY OF ME JOINING IT,IT WOULD BE GREAT.

So this is it,before leaving i would like to know if there is anyway of me joining the forum branch,and i am leaving the in-game crew already since i noticed i am not such a great fighter online.if i do join the forum branch i will not leave tb and will not try selling my acc.
Last edited by Narhawl; Jun 22, 2011 at 07:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Narhawl, if you're sticking around for the events, you have enough time to get your post count up. We can't bend the rules for you, but if you manage to get your posts up to 500 we'll be able to get you into the forum branch.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.