Toribash
name:judomaster6 I'd rather jc pls =)
belt:2nd
gmt:- 6 or 7
i want to join because i think this clan is the best and to be the best u have to join the best
i am cofedent in most mods (exept for aikido)
i am an easygoing person and when i make a comentment i keep it no matter what
Iwas one of those ppl who was hacked so i am just now coming back

so pls consider me =)

EDIT:YAY #300 i rule XD
-----
nvm i withdraw my application
Last edited by judomaster6; Dec 31, 2010 at 03:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by judomaster6 View Post
i want to join because i think this clan is the best and to be the best u have to join the best

so pls consider me =)

-----

No gtfo faggot, also if you withdraw (+ nobody has see your app) fucking delete it.
-----
Originally Posted by raym123 View Post
Name : Rayme Age : 14
Nikc :Raym123
I would like to enter the clan because I think all I see are cool, I'm very fast to earn more this time tc tc ... I do not have
The clan called me the first time when I did, and if you can help me accept my new colleagues in agulma thing ... More even like to get this very clan =)

nah
Last edited by hproducts; Dec 31, 2010 at 05:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by judomaster6 View Post

so pls consider me =)

-----

Ok... FIRST, if you're going to write an application, at least use proper grammar and spelling... It makes it difficult to believe that you're 13...
SECOND, if you're going to withdraw your application, simply delete your post.
THIRD, #300? Seriously?

Originally Posted by rayme123
I would like to enter the clan because I think all I see are cool, I'm very fast to earn more this time tc tc ... I do not have
The clan called me the first time when I did, and if you can help me accept my new colleagues in agulma thing ... More even like to get this very clan =)

Not trying to be offensive, but I see one main problem with your application - It's a failure application.

Glowing/Clow, if possible, I suggest that we become an invite-only clan, or increase the requirements (both to join, and the application standards) a bit. It appears as though users don't understand the concept that they have to be decent to join. It's getting sad, seeing how many people try to join C3, yet they write their applications as if they never learned how to speak/write properly...
Last edited by LastGod; Dec 31, 2010 at 09:33 PM.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Nah, I like reading these, it lets people show whether or not they can actually do a good job of applying, and take hints from other people posting.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Probably not. Why did your name change? :P
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Rejection thread, is better than 'invite only'. haha
Originally Posted by raym123 View Post

NO, get the fuck out.
I agree o.e
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
My app
Name:Warr33
Belt:2dan
favorite modes: wushu aikido taekyon
Why Im want to join?:Well Im want beacuse this clan seems good and famous and skilled...and im wanna be part of that.You guys are cool and Im just want to join...
Why should yours pick me up :Beacuse Im make the clan stronger with myself and im good at art and video making, and Im a friendly guy who hate the trolls.

Some replays here what im want to show btw
and thx for read this app
-Warr3
Attached Files
warr_streakkkiler.rpl (77.2 KB, 5 views)
warr33 - riot decap.rpl (76.7 KB, 5 views)
warr33_madhouse.rpl (134.6 KB, 5 views)
sPARE WITH JEATS.rpl (635.8 KB, 6 views)
warr_hell pwn.rpl (79.1 KB, 6 views)
I'm out