Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

didnt add me on

RDC
GMT +10:00
B'Day: December 14
Electric Guitar PLayer
rebones1<at>hotmail.com
JaCk Is BaCk
i cant everytime i do all it does is fall like when you go uke...haxed it see
Attached Files
03 pnt.rpl (263 Bytes, 7 views)
so i guess this will be like a clan photo, wich is with all our members, and in over or under all players it'll say: 1336.9 just too good to be 1337. and i think it will look awesome! well, it's not going too well with my youshop, but we'll just have to wait (i will donate every single tc unless i need anything like a ticket) and trough my calculations, and i removed 50k for my own tc's if i will sell everythin the clan will have 314350 tc's in clan bank
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
[ART] Important
I just wanted you guys to see of my art! I will make FREE Texture sets, avatars, sigs etc etc. for ALL CLAN MEMBERS but for now plz rate my newest art =))

Necroid-Chief
Last edited by xtwistedx; Dec 21, 2008 at 11:26 PM.
HOLY **** did u paint that? i guess it was in paint! (nah just kidding) but thats awesome! u've really got some mad skills!
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
lol thank you. I have a digital art pad and a PAID FOR version of photoshop cs4 extended and it was touched up with a few gimp effects =)

Im currently having one of my friends make a texture set based off of this (he needed the tcs) so far it looks pretty sweet.

Last edited by xtwistedx; Dec 21, 2008 at 11:32 PM.