Toribash
@S: Who are you to challenge me? o:
Is that a way to ask for a test to get to RA (since it's here in limp/relaxed thread), or erm... dunno.
16 July, 0:30 GMT... forget it, I'm a working man, and it's way too late time for me if I need to get up at 6:00 the very same day. What is that idea anyway, you don't need to throw gauntlet at my face >.> take that thing away, and just find me when I play.

AndreasB: Why would I send you pms in the first place >.>
Show some replays/Find me/preferably post here - that's how it works. ;)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Endoki View Post

Belt: Blue :3

Anything else : N/A

Reason you want to join: Not only because starrzz invited me, but I was "surfing"(lmao) in the forum, and I saw that you guys are nice people (and professionals), nao I want to join it >:3

Modes: WuShu, and uh... Sumo I guess :P

' Replays:

Decapz0r with em: Decap with emote
Endo vs ext: Endoki Versus Ext
Endo vs Kin: It's n3v not kin rofl
Endo Vs Schec: Epic Flee (sorry Schec xD)
Endo vs Smookr: ROAR
Endo Vs Soco:
Endo Vs Tekk: Epic "handwalk" (lol) with fractured elbow
Lol Wushu: LOL
LOOOL Wushumatch: LOOOOL
PowKicks: Nothing really special about it, but I liked it >.< It was some sort of rage kicks lol Dunno :x
Walk & Split: Isn't really a walk, but oh well XD
Yay: Yoo Pee!

(Uploaded in .zip files coz was the only way D:')

Sorry about the amount of replays :x

And if you reject me (), can I have another chance?

Thx :3

........:OOOOOOOOOOO blue did u make a typo or something lol welcome to the clan m8 looking foreward to playing with u
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi, I would like to be considered for RA. I am a 2nd Dan and my in game name is Deady. I am rather active on the forums, as well as in-game. Here are some replays of me in Multi-player. (I rarely play SP)

Note* I was a member of wHo for about one week. Also I recently applied to Torigod, then withdrew my app. I know that these things weigh against me, but I feel that I left wHo for good reason and on good terms. As for Torigod, honestly, I just don't think I will get in, and even if I did I don't think I would ever really fit in there. I hope these things don't sway you too much against my favor. If it is any consolation, RA was the first clan I really wanted to join. The reason I have not applied until now is mostly because as I made 2nd Dan I was in wHo, then I just lost confidence.

Here is a link to my "leaving" thread at wHo http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=40364
Attached Files
death.rpl (87.7 KB, 13 views)
headkick.rpl (55.0 KB, 10 views)
headsy.rpl (38.2 KB, 10 views)
mores.rpl (51.6 KB, 10 views)
niceagain.rpl (27.3 KB, 10 views)
split3.rpl (41.2 KB, 9 views)
wow.rpl (74.2 KB, 8 views)
bosh.rpl (62.9 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by deady; Jul 16, 2008 at 04:51 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Well, you still old too much, but you improvise, and that's a big point that you make here, i hope to see you soon in-game deady.

ps: congratz for your post, you are one of the few of understood how this thread works.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
ps: congratz for your post, you are one of the few of understood how this thread works.

I laughed at that, but it's true. You made a decent, intelligent and good post. I'll check you out when I'm back from work (it's my lunch time nao ), and when you're on. Good luck. cya soon.
Thanks. I work late tonight, Il probably be back at around 11 P.M. (GMT -5) but if nothing else I am off tomorrow, so I will be on a lot.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
oh well, I'm available from about 5:30 pm to around 8:30 pm, gmt, so... that's the time we're going to meet. I'm off online on weekends. Looking for another job tho', and yea, I rather can't change anything about hours I'm available at.