Toribash
belt requirement isnt that important, but if i look closer, we've all been around for aaaaaaaages
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I would like to re-apply for membership.

About 3 months ago, I posted about joining, and was clanless for 2 months waiting on approval, I soon grew tired of waiting, and joined another clan, but after a while, I just could not stand the loss of the rush i get from playing with you guys, and hoping to be accepted. I have many friends in the clan such as Mantrain, Nut, Strange, Rathel, Siku, Ben, Yasiou, Grey, and BAO. am currently 5th dan, (approx. 230 matches from 6th) I have been active for 9 Months. I LOVE playing this game, i often respect others, unless their moral values are corrupt, and i know that i have the most fun playing with you guys. Even though i see some of you in-game, I want to be more involved with the clan.

Thanks for reading,
Hope to talk to you soon,
Ice
Last edited by IceShadow; Aug 22, 2008 at 10:57 PM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
I like you =)
And I'm so disappointed not to be mentioned with your friends =( haha
You're hoping somebody someday will do you like I did!
Sorry, fixed. I havent played with you so long, my mind stumbled when it came to my freinds in the clan.
Last edited by IceShadow; Aug 22, 2008 at 10:55 PM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Would Like to join Rawr.

Name: DejaVu Aka. Isak
Belt: Black
Why I would like to join: I want to join a real clan, and fight alongside some of the best.
Any other info: I am good at wushu, sambo, aikido, instagibfeet (hence wusju) and twinswords.
Clan experience: Never been in an official clan.

Please ask me any more questions you might have for me
Fonzie be with you.
to shadow and deja. find us and play with us. Personally if i'm on, I'm always in pro aikido or sambo so feel free to drop in and say whatup. im usually on between 8:30 pm - 11 pm EST

kthxbai4nao

-gr3y
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y