Toribash
Yea, but I just died once and they called me a feeder.
I don't even think that would count as feeding :/
Is there a sight where I can see all the heroes' abilities and stuff in action and like what type they are and things?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
The 'heroes' section of the main site gives a general overview of the abilities. It's pretty basic but gives somewhat an idea of what they do. Look for Nigma's (he now does vids directly for S2, under the name S2Games) videos on TouTube. His earlier vids teach you the basics and his later ones are awesome hero guides. Definitely good for a new player.
Thanks! I've checked out SOME of his hero vids, but I think this is gonna help me more.
Feel free to add me as PervySage or meet me in #ormo in Toribash's irc if you're up for game.
I'm practically on vacation already so I'll be online often.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
I just played a game and sucked. I don't know a way how to kill a hero. :/

There are very few heroes who can get kills on their own. For your first few games just try not to die. If a team mate comes to gank in your lane then help as much as possible without putting yourself in unnecessary danger, but don't try to force kills. Once you've got the hang of the game you can try to initiate ganks.
Ok.
That's probably the thing I've been doing most. Dying, I think I just have to get used to the differences, but I don't see an option to raise mouse speed.
Most of my deaths are from my mouse not moving as fast as I need it to, and I can't move the camera or move my hero.
Kind of a bump, I had a trouble with HoN, but it wouldn't let me post, so I decided to post here.
Everytime there's a login, and there's an update, I press yes, but then it just goes away and it won't download, so I have to redownload the game.
I play on mac, and I think that's a problem, but can anybody help me with this problem so I can just download the update ingame?
I'm getting better at this game , I didn't do probably the best, but I got 3-3-7, with bombardier .