Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I dont know if he allready fixed his grammar but atm it looks good.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
The second replay doesnt work..

Anyway, where are you from?
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
DeadbeatsummeR: Try working on your grammar and belt. You look moderate to me. Just if you can belt up more and work harder on replays, That'll be more like it. I also noticed that the replay named "Coolest Decap Ever" wasn't uploaded correctly. All I see is your tori and uke relaxing all joints and falling to the ground. Please upload it again. Also, don't use many exclamation marks. Makes your application less serious. I am not sure if we have many low belts in this clan, and you might not be approved by most of the council, but you might not be as bad as you look. As long as you follow the rules HERE, it'll be a yes from me. I'll just wait and see what the other people will say. Good luck
I'll make a poll for you in the pvt forum.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
His nickname is awesome. Although his first replay doesnt show skill. If that even is part of recruiting criteria nowadays :/
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
MYI sipu racku ludebi lima i nisjeba, slismi da te se simpla? Ma javipri me zdopi jedna, baoje vas klan vas niusra. Thats all I have to say...

You think you could insult us by using some other language? Wrong again. ~Ard

User has been warned for this post. Invade again and you will receive more severe repercussions. ~Chozo
Last edited by Chozo; Sep 24, 2009 at 02:01 PM.
Originally Posted by loje View Post
Now, Stay out of our forums or we will report you. I have warned you.

^
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Nero: Ok then. If you don't want to think about a comeback, then I won't take time to report you to Hanz0. And btw that language is serbian. Come on , They made Google Translate for something you know. Now go enjoy your ban and don't come back.

P.S: Nice avatar sid.
Last edited by MYI; Sep 24, 2009 at 09:11 AM.