Toribash
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
I heard that you don't get anything towards your main profile from it though

Like little loot and no experience. Is this true? D:

You don't get the DLC to get extra loot and experience. You get it so you can play in more areas, to play more missions, and to see the new awesome zombie models. The loot is actually rather shit.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Well right now Im at the leveling up stage, still trying to find the right guns out of 17 million. Good stuff.

I FINALLY got MP to work, only to find that almost none of the servers work it was also impossible to get into a even match. Servers I could join were either really really low level or level 50. My lvl 39 got raped in the 50 ones and lvl 12 servers were just boring. Are server conditions usually better?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Dude jak.

Download this www.gameranger.com

You'll seriously thank me for this.It lets you connect to any server you want without all that port forwarding shit OR hamachi stuffz. JUst click and connect.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Yeah and with most MP games it is better to organise a match with friends than with randoms. It becomes a lot more fun if you know who you are playing with.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Thanks fistfury! I'm gonna try that I forwarded my ports but it still didn't work so that's my next hope.

I finally found a lvl 39 game. Joined and fought skagzilla, which lasted so long since there were 4 pll. I ran through half my total ammo. Unfortunately, my game disconnected soon after probably cuz the host quit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
can you use the boomstick yet. Epic weapon.
~Ivory.. Feel the Bass, Feel the Vibes, Listen to the Dj... Trance a one in a lifetime experience.
Why would you use the Boom Stick? Unless you are doing it for the minor lulz there really is no point. Use legendary weapons especially the legendary SMGs. Try the weapon called 'The Hostile Bitch'. Fucking epic.
boom stick is so fun. my faves epic guns atm are the tch30 glorious ogre and the detonating hammer! i havent used the hostile bitch, what is it like?
~Ivory.. Feel the Bass, Feel the Vibes, Listen to the Dj... Trance a one in a lifetime experience.
Hostile bitch has extremely good accuracy, very low recoil and increased critical damage and a good zoom.
level of your characters?
i have
49 berserker
47 syren