Ranking
im looking for a shooter game (fps or otherwise) with vehicles. upgrading vehicles would be best.

think more along the lines of bubble tanks than halo, but no web-only games
-----
oops, i want games for pc
Last edited by Deridor; May 2, 2011 at 11:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
im looking for a shooter game (fps or otherwise) with vehicles. upgrading vehicles would be best.

think more along the lines of bubble tanks than halo, but no web-only games
-----
oops, i want games for pc

It isn't really as much a shooter as it is 'run over everyone you see', but Zombie Driver seems to come close to what you're looking for.
Last edited by up2u; May 4, 2011 at 08:35 PM.
I'm looking for a co-op shooter game that can run in my shitputer:
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz
RAM: 639 MB
GPU: Diamond Radeon X1050
VRAM: 256 MB

It must be free since I don't have a credit card on my hands, multiplayer available obviously. That or any FPS that includes co-op and has zombies, not browser based please.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
I can't play any pc games unless they work on wine (which most don't) but let me try again.
I'm looking for a moba type pvp that's hopefully available for mac, or at least works on wine. I at least want pvp, it doesn't have to be moba or anything. It could be an mmo, and something NOT WoW or runescape. I already have LoL, HoN, and Sc2. It can't be subscription, and it's fine if I have to pay for it.

:/

A nice free moba game based strictly on PvP is bloodline champions, it kind of works like LoL as in you can earn ingame credits to unlock new "bloodlines" (champions) as well as weapons that just affect the look. Not sure if it's on mac but you SHOULD be able to run it through wine.
@Alan: try paintball 2.0

If you can get a prepaid VISA or Mastercrad (try staples or a drug-store) I highly recomend killing floor. That game could run on a toaster, and it has really kick-ass online.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
A nice free moba game based strictly on PvP is bloodline champions, it kind of works like LoL as in you can earn ingame credits to unlock new "bloodlines" (champions) as well as weapons that just affect the look. Not sure if it's on mac but you SHOULD be able to run it through wine.

Nope, doesn't work through wine. I've been trying to do that for ages though.
Any other ones? It doesn't have to be moba, but at least mmorpg with pvp in it. Not warhammer either but ones like WoW are ones that I'd like.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey are both great RPGs.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey are both great RPGs.

Sounds good.

I will check them out.