Toribash
Originally Posted by Vernaux View Post
Yo, wassup I'm here applying for tldr. I want to tell you the true about me Well, I'm 14 my real name is Jean But, you could call me Vernaux Or Jean Does not really matter to me
Next, my previous clan I have been in is Light, I left light because the clan keeps inviting skilled alts to defend them self In clan wars. I don't like the fact they depend on skilled alts to defend them.

Why I want to join tldr? Well, I would like to join because I wanted to find a clan that I could spend my time in Never getting kicked out or leaving I will Just like to stay put in the clan. The reason why I picked tldr is because I meet some cool new awesome member's That I could maybe talk to and to be there friend's

What can I give the clan? Well, first off I could give the clan respect By listening to what yall saying to me second, I could give the clan Game activity and forums Activity I don't post that much cus, mostly all the forums don't talk about me When someone need me to be activity I could do that job
I'm also going to be on #tldr IRC all Day ever day. if you need me just talk to me be IRC
If you want my skype or anything Please Pm me

Zwouter question: I could give you respect By listening What is right from all the members.
Zwouter question: I could be Forum activity Seen I'm joining this clan I have to be Forums actvitity right.

App is written without care.
Though, you're pretty good in-game.
I'll stay nuetral with this.
Lol, did you legit delete your application..

Automatic no from me.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
No need for more discussion. He deleted his app so he obviously doesn't want in anymore.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Seriously, people. Don't delete your application just because you didn't get accepted. If you apply somewhere else and that clan stumbles on this thread, they'll see (or rather, they won't) that you delete your application if it doesn't make it, and it makes them less likely to accept you.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
If he was auto-rejected then how come Static got a second chance? Just asking.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
From what I remember Static didn't delet his application. Also, vernaux deleted his application because he wanted to apply for other clans, for example Origin, in which he got accepted.
Last edited by Daedalus; Jun 13, 2015 at 10:16 PM.
Yeah golden, I think you're thinking of griDx24, who deleted his app after the first negative comments. Generally when people delete their apps we don't let them in.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by Locus View Post
Yeah golden, I think you're thinking of griDx24, who deleted his app after the first negative comments. Generally when people delete their apps we don't let them in.

It's stupid as fuck. I'd understand snipping some parts you dislike, but taking the whole app out, not even due to harassment, but being denied, is dumb af.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
I've had a conversation with him in whisper ingame before he deleted the app.

I tried to Tell him all votes untill then were unimportant as we weren't in the council.

But I think he didn't get the message very clearly.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]