Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Nice, I want to get into marketing successfully but I don't know how or where to start lol

Lol , you can start from flame market , then move to item market , then to art market (: like I do. I now earned more than 34K so far. (:
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Well you have to lurk there constantly until you know the prices. Buy stuff cheap sell it a little higher. When you have a lot of items profit keeps constantly to come. You also have to check the market constantly cause there are a lot of items at good price there. Also make sure that you're items are the cheapest in market or no one will buy it. I got addicted to it and it's almost all i do in this game atm.
-----
I don't likw to trade flames cause you can get stuck with them for a long time and nobody will pay a decent price. Items are better.
As for art idk...never got into that...thow i sold my sub-zero set for 100 k. The one i made, you can see it in reapers art thread. But that was lucky, i told him it's c/p but he really liked it...i should make more but no time for that...
Last edited by Insanity; Mar 9, 2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
hey guys, why so low active on tourney? :<
only me and insa time to time win some tourney
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

I'm involved in tult event. If i win that i'm boss
If avengedforfeits because he want to leave the game i'm in round 3 of the tourney, prize is 160 k
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I rarely see any GM tourneys. And I don't want to win my own tourneys. That's the reason.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Getting home after taking Speaking part of CAE examination and discovering that your laptop's hard disc is dead is just awesome.
I love my younger brothers -_-