Toribash
Season 3 patches :s

now i gotta get used to a whole load of new and nerfed/buffed items :c

the quest system is alright though

not sure how to feel about the actives/relics just yet..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
s e a s o n 3

a d d m e

zerosuitLeBron

gods recognize gods, new items are sick relics are whatever speed buffs aren't even put in yet wtf hella mobs swag
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
ugh, protections are too nerfed
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
after recent patch, all my queue wait times are at least 3 minutes :r
By any chance, do people still play this? Took a hiatus, going to start playing again soon.

If anyone ever wants to play a match of Conquest or a 1v1, feel free to add me ingame @ William.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
By any chance, do people still play this? Took a hiatus, going to start playing again soon.

If anyone ever wants to play a match of Conquest or a 1v1, feel free to add me ingame @ William.

i still play, but i only play Assault or MOTD :v

on that note, just tried Smite on Xbox One, and i'm not sure if it's because my account is low level and i get matched with them, but EVERYONE FUCKING SUCKS
like seriously, they're as bad or worse than the AI players in the tutorial..
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
i still play, but i only play Assault or MOTD :v

on that note, just tried Smite on Xbox One, and i'm not sure if it's because my account is low level and i get matched with them, but EVERYONE FUCKING SUCKS
like seriously, they're as bad or worse than the AI players in the tutorial..

Getting my pc fixed, so had to play smite on ps4. Can confirm everybody is really inexperienced, and that the best ones I've played against are probably slightly above average compared to PC players.
Modo Bestia