Toribash
I thought the hologram consisted of 12 projectors, one being from above and one below to set the structure... not a piece of special glass. XD
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
I thought the hologram consisted of 12 projectors, one being from above and one below to set the structure... not a piece of special glass. XD

There were two types, the one you're saying is the one that can randomly move everywhere on the stage.
I think that's how they use it now.

The also used steam to set the structure, but that was dropped afterwards.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Steam morphed it too much, so they couldn't get the angled lighting effects on Miku correct.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
By tricking people. It's not a hologram at all. It's an updated version of an old stage illusion called Pepper's Ghost. Typically they'll use the same setup as Musion Eyeliner. What they do is have a regular projector overhead pointing down(or a LCD or plasma TV in the floor facing up. Then there's a thin metalized film at a 45 degree angle. The film in nearly invisible but reflects the image. It then appears to be floating in the air on the stage. The thing is though, unlike a real hologram, The image is still 2D. It has no depth. It only appears 3D because it does look like it's floating above the stage and because they use 3D computer software to create the original images. And because people are sitting far enough away at certain angles. On closer inspection it would obvious the image is flat.

dunno much about it, but I found that on Yahoo answers
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
That doesn't make much sense, there are people all around Miku, sides back and front. So 'from a certain angle' doesn't make sense :S
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
That doesn't make much sense, there are people all around Miku, sides back and front. So 'from a certain angle' doesn't make sense :S

Think of it as black magic.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
That's the type I told you about, with the special glass.

I know they used that at start, but iirc they have changed it to something 3d.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by fireless View Post
So i need some more torrent sites for anime i already use

BakaBT

still looking for some sites
Anime United
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
still looking for some sites

isohunt.com
thepiratebay.org
demonoid.me
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride