Toribash
Imrusty l0l
tried straight realism in this though after being inspired by oblivion
Attached Files
#Tyz_Vallium.rpl (230.0 KB, 10 views)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Nice run Crocap :o I really need to practice mine. We should do it together in mp sometime :P

Shig that spar was intresting... No seriously that was nice. You guys should practice running with me and cro \o/

And Tyz1 that was fntstc. The pose was one of those rare moments :F More like that.
PM me with any and all questions
Ah run. It is really easy to run realistic. But sometimes you should hold your knee on almost extended, that give you more speed, sometimes you should rise your shoulders to dont fall back and also give you more speed, and the most important thing for balance in running are doing lumbars and ankles. With relaxed knee you also can do run that looks like you are jumping . Ofc hips are used more then other body parts in running. When you run you should sometimes hold your hip or relax if you are falling back . But we all know to run in tb, but ther al always way to make it better and realistic. Use your hands by that hold your elbows on semi extende, sometimes use your neck just that it look like you re looking foward. use your hands and legs when you are moving your left leg foward, you need to realx your left pec and move foward your other pec, and do that again in the other way with right leg foward... also sometimes if you look thats you gona fall on your side then you need to use your lumbars , also you can use your lumbars for turning in other way. LOL just now i see how much I have writen there.
Lol really nice parkour, the start waass really nice then i really dont know why did hater stoped and started to do tricking btw i just started to laught when hatter opend the dors that wass so nice realistic and funny, btw hater you really know to run, and i specilay liked that wall flip. Xioi: that wass really nice i like your no grab klimbing.and again saying you did to some tricks there wass nice but i think its not needed bat also good run and your climbing.
Great job guys!!1!
oh i forgot this one
and 2 sik sparz!!1
Attached Files
#Tyz_A$AP Toasty.rpl (148.2 KB, 7 views)
#TyzHatt_2pr00.rpl (642.1 KB, 6 views)
#TyzHatt_sHatTyzizzle.rpl (434.6 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up