Toribash
Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Hey, guys.

I'm shamshank. The reason why I am here is partially because Faint invited me, but mostly, I have wanted to join you guys anyway. I know most of you guys, and I used to hang out in your IRC. I know that all of you are really cool guys. My nickname is Cobb (My last name). You can call me whatever you want, even shamskank, if it pleases you. Right now, i'm part of the CET, or clan events team. I work with M5k, but unfortunately, I barely know him. Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to hang out with you guys as an official HIT member.

Best Regards,
Shamshank

Yes
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Hey, guys.

I'm shamshank. The reason why I am here is partially because Faint invited me, but mostly, I have wanted to join you guys anyway. I know most of you guys, and I used to hang out in your IRC. I know that all of you are really cool guys. My nickname is Cobb (My last name). You can call me whatever you want, even shamskank, if it pleases you. Right now, i'm part of the CET, or clan events team. I work with M5k, but unfortunately, I barely know him. Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to hang out with you guys as an official HIT member.

Best Regards,
Shamshank

Well, hopefully you will be able to get to know M5K a bit better because he is also a member of our clan.

pretty much going to accept you as long as no one has any issues

OH, and thank you for being one of the only if not the only out of like 50 of our last applicants to freeform your application. I'm getting quite annoyed by people who can't seem to follow simple rules.
Last edited by Faint; Nov 22, 2011 at 04:17 AM.
Well I don't know this skank fellow, but I have no objections.

Good news guys I invited an old friend of mine to put in an app since i figured he was a shoewin. I invited the infamous toriartist and former ingame admin, Mrama.
Last edited by iMOD3RN15; Nov 22, 2011 at 04:52 AM.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post

Good news guys I invited an old friend of mine to put in an app since i figured he was a shoewin. I invited the infamous toriartist and former ingame admin, Mrama.

4 yes for sham and awesome another recruit.

I'm sure he'd be a great addition to the clan. Good job!

Everyone else, if you have any friends you would like to recruit who you feel are fit for this clan, please talk about inviting them. We need to raise our activity a bit, and we have a pretty minimal amount of members right now.

oh and i don't care what the fuck anyone else says, i'm inviting sham now.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
I'm sure he'd be a great addition to the clan. Good job!

Everyone else, if you have any friends you would like to recruit who you feel are fit for this clan, please talk about inviting them. We need to raise our activity a bit, and we have a pretty minimal amount of members right now.

oh and i don't care what the fuck anyone else says, i'm inviting sham now.

Yesssssss

Oh and modern when will that guy apply?
Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
Yesssssss

Oh and modern when will that guy apply?

Not too sure, as soon as he comes back online within the next 48 hours I can promise he's just a busy person irl, but would really help our clan rep.
I N C R E D I B L E H !

Not too sure, as soon as he comes back online within the next 48 hours I can promise he's just a busy person irl, but would really help our clan rep.

Hehehehe, I am getting literal.

Cool I Hope he applys soon.

Hopefully he isn't TOO busy irl. He has to be somewhat active at least :P

tried speaking to him earlier in irc, no reponse