Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I have a problem watching anime that isn't amazingly good (to me) from the beginning, so I have trouble getting into alot of this stuff you guys are talking about
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by rittu View Post
The art is terrible, at first. I'd suggest watching up and through the Azurawakening ark in the anime, then switching to the manga from there.

I actually like the art style :P (I look at anything long enough I tend to start to like it @_@)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Art style isn't that great. It killed the overall effect/aura of the anime. Plus, it was just... random.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Picked up C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control.

It's about people summoning Pokemon with money.
Last edited by up2u; Apr 15, 2011 at 02:18 PM.
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Art style isn't that great. It killed the overall effect/aura of the anime. Plus, it was just... random.

As I said, it got better. The story also got better, along with the characters. It evolved.
Picked up Hidan no Aria, Denpa Onna, and Ano Hana.

Ano Hana is probably going to be my favorite show this season.
Started watching Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai. My current opinion...

Very "ecchi."
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
I think Bleach might get better in the next Chapter, Just read 444 and it's looking good for the next chapter
I'm Back Baby
Started (and almost finished) Infinite Stratos. I can say I really enjoy it :3
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Just got past this

part :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."