Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
A script to undo a move/turn/space/shit+space/etc.? It would be really useful

The best I can do is write a script that restarts the game and does every move until the last one again.

Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
It would be nice to have a script that allows editing of an individual move/turn, without erasing everything after it.

Something like this?: In turn 1 you do move A, in turn 2 you do move B and in turn 3 you do move C. Then you start the replay and pause it in turn 2 and change move B do D. Now tori does the moves A, D, C without you needing to make move C again?
Should be possible.

I'll start with Anklebits script and look into yours when I'm done with it.

e: Modloading script done.
Attached Files
modLoader.lua (13.4 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by psycore; May 5, 2013 at 09:16 PM.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Can somebody make another script like Replay Analyzer? It doesn't seem to work anymore =\
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Can somebody make another script like Replay Analyzer? It doesn't seem to work anymore =\

To much work for me. Maybe someone else?

Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
Precisely. Thanks psy.

Np, here's the script. Just load it, make your moves and then edit the replay. It will automatically load previously made moves.
Attached Files
moveStack.lua (851 Bytes, 15 views)
I really need a way to know what I moved in my replay. I'm trying to copy it but have damage set on 1 so that I can dm uke with his own body part. I unfortunately forgot to turn it on so that's when I got the the replay analyzer. It doesn't work anymore. If someone can make something like it that will work in later versions (4.4 beta 4 preferably) I would really appreciate it a lot.
My Replays
If you just want the replay with dismember-threshold set to 1, open your replay file with a text editor and look for the line that begins with "NEWGAME". In there should be the name of the mod you where using. The 3rd number after that is the dismember-threshold. Just change it and save the file.

Example:
NEWGAME 0;500 10 15 0 0 2 100 0 0 classic 0 0 42 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.000000 0.000000 -9.820000 0 0 0

The 42 is the dismember-threshold.
I mean so that uke can hurt himself and I can hurt myself. The command /set damage 1 does that for you. Try it when you're making replays. You might dismember yourself.
My Replays
Why is no one posting here anymore? BRING THIS BACK TO LIFE!
My Replays