Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thanks for all the "congratulations"

Closed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
So, what do you want now bloob, I'm a moderator of 4 boards a unibash teacher, an artist a uniteam, an indonizer founder etc,
Don't talk about jobs here because my job is much harder than yours

And,please read the notification, I didn't say that games threads were not allowed
My Jobs: Moderator of 2 boards Unibash teacher, ToriNews, Toribash Blogger, Unibash Forum Event Team and i am in a couple orgs.

This board doesnt count as local mod because its a clan. And creating an organization doesnt count as a job. Also an artist doesnt count as a job especially because you even said yourself that you arent very good, and also what could you be working on? And another thing, You are on the UniTeam but as i look in the UniTeam Log you have not hosted a single tourney. You are also not active more than 2 hours a day. So please, dont go around doing things like this.
Fuck you guys and stop fighting about "Who has more power".

Bloob, Lucent has a life, with a lot of stuff to do... He's not a no-life like you. (jk)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Im not fighting about who has more power. Im just fed up here.

Also what does that even mean? How can you be a moderator and not a local mod? They are the same thing.
Leaving
Leaving the clan... so yeah, bye. This is not an april fools joke. I will hang out in the IRC because i like all of you guys. Please remove me from the ToriClan. Okay goodbye.

o7
Hmm, okay, cya
removing your nick, etc

umad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You don't even understand about what I'm talking about.

Now its up to you,I will do anything to make you stay