Toribash
Originally Posted by Habeeb View Post
Come back kekko

brilliant idea

why didn't you come back? I've seen aeon's old posts and I see that you can help Aeon to become better than the old Aeon, it's kinda impossible but yeah I think we can make it true!
adsfjksf
hey guys.. have you heard about the "Building Collapse" in our country?
if you didn't.. google " Savar Building Collapse" ...
upto now.. 431 people died.. over a thousand missing..
@#w#@ | #AeonRevival | TheAnimal
so came by to welcome the new FGTS, goodbye.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Originally Posted by drandlymat View Post
Awesome lol .. Mus Watch! :

link if you cant see it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kOX-qE6Ka4

God damn i died of laughter ..

drandly, are you a doctor? haha

Sad thing is it's better than 95% of the music in the charts..

~dave
_SXD_
_AEON_
Originally Posted by SXDave View Post
Sad thing is it's better than 95% of the music in the charts..

haha thats it!!!

Made my day xDD
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
For real.. here is an example:

Lyrics:

Arash : She makes me go , oooooh oooooh , she makes me go , oooooh , she makes me go oooooh oooooh , she makes me go ooooh , she makes me go ooooh ooooh , she makes me go ooooh , she makes me go ooooh ooooh , she makes me go ooooh ooooh . she makes me go oooooh , ooooh , she makes me go oooooh , oooooh , she makes me go , oooooh . oooooh .
Sean Paul : Ra ba ba dam dam dam diggy diggy

I mean..

I don't wanna offend someone who likes this music, but "old" music from the 70's 80's and 90's you still hear in the radio, music from +2004 not.. because it's.. in my opinion not good ^^

^thats music!

~dave
_SXD_
_AEON_
Lyrics:

Arash : She makes me go , oooooh oooooh , she makes me go , oooooh , she makes me go oooooh oooooh , she makes me go ooooh , she makes me go ooooh ooooh , she makes me go ooooh , she makes me go ooooh ooooh , she makes me go ooooh ooooh . she makes me go oooooh , ooooh , she makes me go oooooh , oooooh , she makes me go , oooooh . oooooh .
Sean Paul : Ra ba ba dam dam dam diggy diggy

I mean..

dat shit.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |