Toribash
the only thing with you basher is forum activity i would say, you actually act very mature and are surprisingly good in game. Just try and conturibute more to the forums maybe.
i wasn't posteing that as a forum >.> but as a guideline and jake irc DesertPunk irc you and lucasgod are my new miniones!
Last edited by ravenger; Mar 1, 2008 at 02:59 AM.
1.activeness:Forum and ingame =ub3r active (jakeispro and dp and me see each other even though diff timezones)
2.Time in claness:early 2007 (idk what date but I am longer than basher515 coz i was the one who recommended him to triforce )
3.Constanalty checks the forums for fun stuff and problems,and posts to them frequently,also joins polls and gives attentio0n to the triforce birthdays,previous problems with gamer and knt..also likes the art thread

Extra Curricular:helps mods and has fun with them ingame,joins triforce partehs also Being srious for problems ingame...and responds to "lols" :P

Mah Info ^
Last edited by Notywq; Mar 1, 2008 at 03:02 AM.
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
so can i be an elder (is that the seniors ??)

Also question :how can a member be an elite?

Heyyy lol you RAVe recruited me..remember me and flesh-eating -bug being recruited in the same time because we won the bouts wjen you were testing us

that was early 2007..not Super early like january