View Poll Results

That does not please me.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
brown,
I think I will get black in january ;p because christmas and new year (tehee) are coming so I wouldn't have many time to play Tori ;)

greetz ;]

HI THERE!!!
Judo does not require skill, regarding the fact that the first 70 frames determines the winner. In other words, if you *do* win, (which i rarely believe that) it wont mean that you're a skilled clan.

Wushu, on the other hand, requires skill. It's a combination of tactics, and speed. That is why some of the best players of Toribash play Wushu.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Originally Posted by DarkEnergy View Post
Judo does not require skill, regarding the fact that the first 70 frames determines the winner. In other words, if you *do* win, (which i rarely believe that) it wont mean that you're a skilled clan.

Wushu, on the other hand, requires skill. It's a combination of tactics, and speed. That is why some of the best players of Toribash play Wushu.

I think Wushu is rather luck based too. Its like you hit once or twice then dance away. I myself prefer Judo over Wushu. Thats just my opinion though.
Your shits weak.
And i respect it. But to atleast approach to your opponent, and send him away (or run, lol) takes *some* skill. Also to perferm certain starters, (made by yourself) takes skills. In judo, contracting pecs is a starter. ;/
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Originally Posted by DarkEnergy View Post

As U see (and of course U had to be mean again towards RA) I agreed on wushu, but now I was pm-ed by their leader to change it to judo. Ok then.

TwinSwords4 suits us, but they wanted me to pick something from wushu/judo kinda games.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
hiyaah!

actually i pmed to Hampa and my nickname has been changed to Aizako ;]

sooo... you know what to do Sahee ;)
HI THERE!!!
heh, yea! You should have done that a lot of our spelling errors ago.
well it doesnt look like noob clan after we uncover our belts, now does it... waiting for the rest to post.