Toribash
I was a little less active than the usual today because my friend was home and we usually don't have time to hang out and all shit so I was enjoying hus availability. We were playing some games together and I didn't have much time to constantly post etc

right now I'm downloading/looking for a different anime streaming source since my country's "illegals" streaming sites (almost every non official streaming sites, if not all of them, are illegal) are being killed. I kinda accepted that and would only watch downloaded episodes I get from horriblesubs but im done, I really miss watching tons of episodes on mobile before going to sleep :^(
so far I got kissanime and a windows phone app that gets videos from different sources callled Anime GoGo TV, im open to suggestions
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah, and I also have some clan updates to do tomorrow

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Zeus, we were already friends I thought. xD

Xd. You know what, your probably right. Thank ima Check on that. When a while.

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
yeah, and I also have some clan updates to do tomorrow

eww! Sounds like a lot of work.

Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Sounds like fun! I wanna be in on it. :3

Nah, maybe later. Hehe..
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
sorry guys, i will have to infract this clan.
victor let retro games die, so you all will have to pay for it. domo!
It still lives deep inside our hearts. We could bring it back any time though, but it seems like nobody talks much about retro ganes anymore.
Infracc me daddy UwU

Lio, count me in.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
oh yeah im already working in the OP update with victor, I hope you dont mind us working on this alone Foxy. Feel free to share your opinions once we're done here, if you dont like something or have a better idea I'll try to improve it right away

just wait until it's done so that you can understand what im talking about. Also I'll need to contact you soon probably, I'll send a PM later

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]