9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey people... Sorry but:
If you want to request. Request it NAO. I have more 2 days before I get moved. And then I'll be 2 Weeks w/out internet.
Please. Request it now.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
You sound like Billy Mays.

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH DISCOUNTED ITEMS! DO YOU NEED MARINE? 800 TC? NO! WE'LL GIVE THIS TO YOU FOR ONLY 600 TC! IT'LL LOOK GREAT ON ANYTHING! PUT IT ON YOUR SET! PUT IT ON SOMEONE ELSE'S SET! PUT IT ON YOUR CAT! PUT IT ON YOUR LAMP! BUY IT TODAY!

Awesome.
Items under 1000TC in my shop have lowered prices!
Wait, so your saying that your going to make ALL those requests in 2 days
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
No... I'll finish them using my free time. If I can't use the internet. I'll make textures
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

HELP! - [RAM] is in danger
Well... How do I start. RAM would be grateful if someone of our allies would help. I hope we can pay back by helping you too...
Our problem is...
I our clan there is 1 virus called inactivity. One leader called vexon459 by his death gave me the throne of the [RAM] Gods. And i am not experienced enough to save his clan. So i seek for help.
I officialy seek for help from good sailors and warriors called Piratez.
Thank you for your attention.
If you would reject my call i would understand.
And in the name of the [RAM] i say THANK YOU. This may be one of the last [RAM] calls.
By the way. Virus affected me too. I thank you for your risk reading this thread.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
What: Head Texture.
Style: Robotic.
Colors: Elf and Quicksilver.
Details: Epic? e_e'
Examples: Do as my one, please...
512x512, etc.
im in what do u need done?

also
VEXON459 IS DEAD?¬?¬?¬??

;( he was a pirate once ;(
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.