Toribash
View Poll Results: Ок?
Всё окай
5 Votes / 38.46%
Лучше 2ую половину допилить.
8 Votes / 61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Слабоватая мотивация. Сошлюсь на замкнутость. Если будешь активным и на форуме тоже, думаю найдём с тобой общий язык. Присоединяюсь к моей сестренке (greh). Я за.
I'm TC seller pm me
Discord: mellicape
Application
-1) Name: My name is jelaun, both ingame and in real life and in russian it is (джелан)

-2) Age:15

-3) Belt:3rd dan black belt

-4) Interests:I like playing video games,reading,watching youtube and playing football (soccer).in toribash i like playing abd,aikido,sparring and parkour.

-5) Communication:i will be able to communicate through discord and i am already in the discord server.

-6) A story about yourself, in the form of a free-form essay:Well i was born in december 2004...i grew up in jamaica for the most part of my life.I knew about toribash from maybe 2015 because of markliplier and nerdcubed on youtube, but i joined toribash in 2017 and at first,i was obsessed with trying to learn how to play the game and even though it was a bit difficult,i persevered and now i am a pretty decent player.I want to join this clan because you guys are really good and i feel that i could be a very good asset to this clan,i am very good in wars and i am also a pretty sociable person.
Im not sure how many people in this clan speak english so that might be a bit of a challenge but i feel that it is worth going through to be apart of this clan.Good day to you all and i hope you will accept me into your clan.
Originally Posted by wayAway View Post
1) wayAway / вэйэвэй

2) 19 лет

3) 10 дан черный пояс

4) Помимо торибаша, я обычно рисую, играю в сингл игры, тусуюсь на улице, раньше занимался спортом на любительском уровне. В основном я играю в абд, айкидо, иногда захожу на леншу, а так же играю спары

5) Есть все виды связи

6) О себе: я немного замкнут, но надеюсь быстро уживусь в вашем коллективе. Свободное от дел время провожу в торибаше, достаточно активный, стараюсь заходить каждый день. Пришел к вам из Итами. Я хотел бы с вашей помощью постичь мастерство файтинга на абд, реплеймейкинга и артмейкинга, а так же хотелось бы просто играть с кем-нибудь, завести новые знакомства. Вашему клану я могу помочь достигнуть поставленные цели и задачи, так же могу помочь советом, научить, потренить начинающих мемберов. Я много с кем знаком из вашего коллектива, да и меня многие знают, поэтому и выбрал Дамнед.

Хороший парень, выслал инвайт.
-----
Originally Posted by jelaun View Post
-1) Name: My name is jelaun, both ingame and in real life and in russian it is (джелан)

-2) Age:15

-3) Belt:3rd dan black belt

-4) Interests:I like playing video games,reading,watching youtube and playing football (soccer).in toribash i like playing abd,aikido,sparring and parkour.

-5) Communication:i will be able to communicate through discord and i am already in the discord server.

-6) A story about yourself, in the form of a free-form essay:Well i was born in december 2004...i grew up in jamaica for the most part of my life.I knew about toribash from maybe 2015 because of markliplier and nerdcubed on youtube, but i joined toribash in 2017 and at first,i was obsessed with trying to learn how to play the game and even though it was a bit difficult,i persevered and now i am a pretty decent player.I want to join this clan because you guys are really good and i feel that i could be a very good asset to this clan,i am very good in wars and i am also a pretty sociable person.
Im not sure how many people in this clan speak english so that might be a bit of a challenge but i feel that it is worth going through to be apart of this clan.Good day to you all and i hope you will accept me into your clan.

Hello! A good application, I don’t even mind, but there is one thing ... Recently, we have had a series of events due to which we decided to abandon foreign players, because they are frankly inconsistent). I’m not saying that you are the same, each person is individual, just based on our statistics, this is exactly so. Let's see what the guys say, well, in general, I’m not against it, but my consent is not enough, we are still a team)
Last edited by Damned; Apr 9, 2020 at 01:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No, i already explained "why" ingame
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel