Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Good day sirs! Please let me know if you need pointless information about me that you already (should) have!

FORMAL VERSION: Yea, so since this is a "re-join application", I won't give you any replays and/or extra information about me as if you do not know me. On to the app.

Recently, I've been getting back into Toribash, and (at least) during the summer I am sure I will be very active forumwise as well as ingame. An example is my recent attempt for a Nitro "Bonding Session" Which I almost got discluded from
However, Skype is a hard one to pull off, because if my parents see me on skype with people that I do not know or if they hear inappropriate language, I am literally f*****. Therefore, I will be on skype, but only at strategic points. As for my immaturity, I didn't realize it was a problem. I sort of thought people realized I (was)/(is) joking whenever I made "immature" remarks, and I will no longer make these remarks. Granted, I am an argumentative person, and yes, I do have arguments with people at times, and those sometimes end badly, thus I will (attempt) to resolve these in a much less hostile matter. And yes, I know that this isn't really an application but more of a reasoning back to all the reasons people were kicked.

I'll be back.

Personally I think we should make a new clan with a new drive, with only people that were there before the clan changed. like before d3athdemon (hydra/retro) joined, before all of those new members like valterain joined. Back then it was actually really fun.
Last edited by Mater5001; Jul 12, 2015 at 12:44 AM.
I hate all of you.
Three no's for mossd. Rejected.

All Recruitment will be halted til July 20th. Nitro is under maintenance. All applicants that are not ex-nitro members will get denied instantly. Unless you're OP asf of course.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
So bonding session is off?
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
We are no longer feared as we once were and have been compared to [Wapow] .

That made me laugh so hard
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
That made me laugh so hard

I'm glad it did

Unless it's hidden sarcasm.
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
So bonding session is off?

We can still do it I think.

Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Unless you're OP asf of course.[/SIZE][/I]

This mentality is what ruined nitro. None of that B.S. It makes us you seem less like a family but more like an army. To be one of the best clans, we you need to be like a family, working together to reach one big goal, but without sacrificing friendship.

And no this is not meant to be one of the gayest things I've ever said.
Last edited by Mater5001; Jul 12, 2015 at 03:52 AM.
I hate all of you.